Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Players Win Dream Golf Trips

Fri, Sep 21 2012 10:21 AM (134 replies)
  • Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 6:54 AM

Chris, we´ve been down this road before, it´s like talking to a wall.

I actually would gladly donate 2000c to Denmark that he can use to play each and every 18 hole RG that is on the playlist atm.

• sebicu
    427 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 7:12 AM

Danmark playing just Congressional CTTH and St Andy front 9 unlimited doesnt make you a good player. Learn to PUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 8:15 AM

Kriztjan:
    Chris, we´ve been down this road before, it´s like talking to a wall.

Yes, one of those re-enforced nuclear bunker THICK walls.  Its like everything goes in 1 ear out the other but what comes out the other side has been self translated to what he wants to have heard.

sebicu:
    Danmark playing just Congressional CTTH and St Andy front 9 unlimited doesnt make you a good player. Learn to PUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, thats what i was trying to get into the "prison wall" (his head) that we all keep trying to "break into" but without success, any one got any dynamite for me to use??

Its one thing getting 500 aces, so that means either the same hole like wolf creek #8 has been played over and over 500 times or he has a rough idea how to aim, therefore its might be easy to land within 2 yards, but if you can't sink that 5 foot putt then the accurate approach means nothing

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 9:32 AM

DylynJ:

Trying to find a poker game and kissing peope's a§§ are two different things. I tried.

Funny that the only people on the WGT channel at any given time are WGT affiliates and members of the Deviations country club. Anyone else gets "banned". No potential collusion there, huh? We'll see.

Are you well?

The reason I ask is, Lou invites you...then you said you can't get into IRC (don't recall the reason), so seems now you made it into IRC...and then post this?

See ya D, enjoy the weekend.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 10:21 AM

When threads like this are started to inform the community, it's one step toward progress for the WGT community..

When you join this thread, ignoring the OP's topic, to begin, continue, restart or in ANY WAY PARTICIPATE  in an online insult war with other players, it's two steps back for the WGT community.

This thread is now locked. I expect better from all of you.

Stay classy.

-WGTpizza

RSS