Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Players Win Dream Golf Trips

Fri, Sep 21 2012 10:21 AM (134 replies)
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2012 8:59 AM

We have stated that we will be announcing the winners faster in the future.

If I don't directly acknowledge your suggestion, it does not mean it was not read.

Thank you everyone for contributing, and again, if you have any questions unrelated to this thread, please post it elsewhere.

Oilyrag, we love all the suggestions that you and everyone else has given, which center around announcing the winners faster. We will strive to do this. I simply don't have the time to answer all of your questions in this thread, so if you have any specific ones for me, feel free to accept my friend invite.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 9:59 AM

WGTpizza:
    Thank you everyone for contributing, and again, if you have any questions unrelated to this thread, please post it elsewhere.

Ok, so where did my post go???  If you're going to move or delete something you could at least have the decency to tell the poster!

BUT... until I'm off moderation, and I'm on moderation for no good reason, I shall continue to post anything i want in this section!

And to continue my last post... 

Edit: my post was edited because it was off topic.

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 2:00 PM

MioKontic:

WGTpizza:

Ok, so where did my post go???  If you're going to move or delete something you could at least have the decency to tell the poster!

BUT... until I'm off moderation, and I'm on moderation for no good reason, I shall continue to post anything i want in this section!

Dear members of virtual wgt

They was take my post from here that i was tell the true and of course they don't like that.We play with the bigjest Mafia online dear friend don't you know that?It is our fault that we suport them .I don't realy care if the wgt putt my uot of this Mafia game even better,i can suport same people in Africa to go to school,and not this Mafia wgt

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 2:50 PM

Denmark, think twice about why your posts are deleted. Then take a deep breath of insight and stop whining about everything.

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 3:02 PM

Kriztjan:

Denmark, think twice about why your posts are deleted. Then take a deep breath of insight and stop whining about everything.

Hello there

I play on this site for 3 years and never win  just 1 tourney on ready go and i'm the only one on this site with 500 hole in one. in CTTC of course.So how can be like that,wen i play for so long time on this Mafia game.Tour Legend and with avg 57,22 do you belive this?

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 3:22 PM

Danmark2010:

Kriztjan:

Hello there

I play on this site for 3 years and never win  just 1 tourney on ready go and i'm the only one on this site with 500 hole in one. in CTTC of course.So how can be like that,wen i play for so long time on this Mafia game.Tour Legend and with avg 57,22 do you belive this?

*facepalm

i wont comment anymore on this guy.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 3:33 PM

Hi folks,

Please keep this thread civil and on topic. If we deem your participation uncivil or off topic, you will be subject to moderation.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 4:09 PM

Danmark2010:

I would guess because RG's are not unlimited SA Front 9?

Unlimiteds are good practice, but don't really prepare you for a single play tourney at other courses.

Best of luck

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 11:25 PM

MioKontic:

And to continue my last post... 

Edit: my post was edited because it was off topic.

BUT NOT BY ME!!!!!!

How rude to do that and make others think I edited this myself.  This is what you call moderation?  In the words of John McEnroe... YOU ARE THE PITS!

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 3:13 AM

Danmark2010:

Maybe because you are not good enough at stroke play and putting, and that average of yours has been made playing "easy" tournaments from St Andrews front 9 with names like "who can score 24"

You've entered 1200 tournaments and only had 20 TOP TEN FINISHES. Which basically shows you finish in top 10, ONCE (1 time) in 60 tournaments, compared to a few on this page: MBaggese 1 in 4, Kristjian 1 in 2 and myself 1 in 3 so it proves you have a much less chance in winning (until you get better or have a lucky round)

If you get good enough, you will start winning. WGT IS NO MAFIA TRYING TO STOP YOU WINNING ANYTHING!  I've had plenty of rants at WGT, they let me win plenty.

Your 1 putt stats are 44%  which means you only putt less than HALF of your birdie putts, your sand saves and  scrambling are 50% or less too, important factors in a single play tournament.  Keep at it, you might get a lucky round 1 day, miracles CAN HAPPEN!

RSS