rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 1 2012 11:02 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 10:39 AM

ArrVeeAussie:

pjctas0822:

I will never understand that rule. WGT allows a whole bunch of kerrappp way worst then shouting out a name and then they turn around and punish people who are in the right . Makes no sense.

How many of yall actually said "oh wait let me read the TOS before I join WGT and the forum" ??? 1 out of 20 I am sure. Oh well I guess there are rules for a reason . Peace out.

Do you really NEED to read the T.O.S. to have a little respect for your fellow man?

I don't think so troller

Rob :)

Better then being a hater and a cheater Rob you of all people should not even talk. You obviously never read the TOS either otherwise ...well you know the story.

• Santiago124
    157 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 10:42 AM

Thanks Chris5214... i willl keep that in mind.. appreciate your feeback.  Cheers

• LDWeitz
    15 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 3:45 AM

Hi,

that's what I do each time, but I also first ask them to stop their bad speach. That upsets them even more and they swear a lot more. I also have proof of a 10 year old playing on here of which I've sent it to wgt as attachment against these guys. But the issue is not only about racial insults. We're talking about a major issue of education on wgt.

Look how many people create fake accounts and put up naked female pictures on as profile picture, how many talk sexually and insult others sexually by discribing it under the word of "joke" or "sense of humour", but I mean really bad language.

How many of us are prepared to make sure these people get out of wgt and banned for real.

Most of you just yap yap yap and at the old end of the day, do nothing about it.

That for me doesn't make you any different from them. The difference is when you people start really making a difference.

I'm just talking generally about most people, not pointing my finger to anyone.

But you guys who know who you are, start giving the future kids a well deserved clean game to play on. This game involves maths, physics and business trading, communications and let's not forget, it's a gentlemans game. It's your choice what you want the game to be and wgt is there to prevent this if they recieve many e-mails with screenshots of each individual, I'm sure they will ban the person and block their account. 

The other issue is, that they just make other accounts. So why don't we complain about wgt's security level, specially in the chat. Why don't they put in a moderator, texas holdem poker for gambling is an adults game and they have a moderator in their chat. Strange wgt doesn't have it. Ever thought about this guys? And also the fact of where on wgt is the report abuse button. Kind of strange guys, but I think we just have to do it ourselves and get a real strong message to wgt. Because I can't do it all on my own.

Now let's all start making a difference on here and keep this game clean.

Peace out ladies and gents.

Have fun with your game 

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 3:49 AM

i've always maintained that a person's age should be attached to his/her profile .. would make the tone of responses easier to manage . .

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 8:41 AM

I only see you using deragatory words Rob. I guess thats your other personality/profile talking again.

AGolfSchizo is what your handle should be LMAO

• gofbals
    178 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 9:22 AM

ArrVeeAussie:

pjctas0822:

I only see you using deragatory words Rob. I guess thats your other personality/profile talking again.

AGolfSchizo is what your handle should be LMAO

Paul,

Give up on it pal

You post sheerly for the sake of posting and never have anything constructive to say about anyone, or anything.

I know for a fact that I'm not the only one tired of it.

NO MATTER how many accounts I've had on here, it's ALWAYS been my own personality.

At least I have one

Now go play on the road, or go tell your mummy she wants you...ok?

If that don't work, then go take a long walk off a short pier :)

Jeez man!

Aaahhh here they are again. Don't know married people  who just can't seem to get along as much as u2.

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 10:49 AM

Hehe he is the nagging one. Ill just say "yes dear" and sit down now :) 

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 11:02 AM

Please keep it friendly in here.  Racist remarks and personal attacks are not tolerated here.  If you see any of this, please screen shot it and send it to members@wgt.com and we will deal with it quickly.  Zero tolerance.

Blocking and adding them to your ignore list as also helpful tools for managing annoyances.

thanks and have fun

WGT

• PAGES
RSS