• Santiago124
    157 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 3:12 PM

Message forwarded to wgt admin.

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 3:42 PM

Hey Santiago:

You just can't call names here in the forums for those matters, however insulting it could be. Write to WGT and send them pics, or else you could be the one banned. Just alerting you. I've found a couple of them, even have 2 pics of their use of obscene words... but in the end just ignored them. In the case of racism, you can just take a screenshot  and email the at  members@worldgolftour.com. (or wgt.com).

Good luck.

• Santiago124
    157 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 3:52 PM

Thank you for the heads up Soyel1....do you suggest I copy and delete this post and forward to the link instead?

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 3:58 PM

Hey santiago you could just block them mate , and you will never come in contact again !   

I think that is how the block player feature works , if i am wrong feel free to correct me please !

dflop  !

• Santiago124
    157 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 4:03 PM

Hey SOYEL1,

I've forwarded the message to members@worldgolftour.com. just as you suggested.  I appreciate your intervention to my action which could have had unfavorable results instead for me... I guess it got me too upset that I forgot protocol or at least check on it prior to the expression in writing.

Take care,

Santi

• Santiago124
    157 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 4:06 PM

Hi dflop...

Fortunately he was not on my friends list at all.... that was a random player list and so our first 9 strokes...hopefully our last.

Appreciate your suggestion though... cheers.

Santi

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 4:29 PM

Hey santiago , he doesn't have to be a friend just cick on accout tab , above the big PLAY NOW tab , once in there you will see  tab called block player option  ( top right hand corner ) click that and then enter his name , all over red rover  !

dflop !

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 5:32 PM

Edit(as u did) and send them any information that can back up ur claim. That's what you can do, so far, and hope they take care of the issue. Good luck, and u r welcome.. :-)

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 6:59 PM

SOYEL1:

Hey Santiago:

You just can't call names here in the forums for those matters, however insulting it could be. Write to WGT and send them pics, or else you could be the one banned. Just alerting you. I've found a couple of them, even have 2 pics of their use of obscene words... but in the end just ignored them. In the case of racism, you can just take a screenshot  and email the at  members@worldgolftour.com. (or wgt.com).

Good luck.

I will never understand that rule. WGT allows a whole bunch of kerrappp way worst then shouting out a name and then they turn around and punish people who are in the right . Makes no sense.

How many of yall actually said "oh wait let me read the TOS before I join WGT and the forum" ??? 1 out of 20 I am sure. Oh well I guess there are rules for a reason . Peace out.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 2:03 AM

playin' with a verbal abuser is no fun for sure .. but they are easily drawn out to incriminate themselves since they are usually more than a little stupid ..

just keep ur cool, screenshot the fool & send off to WGT ... done

• PAGES
RSS