Forums

Help › Forums

Cheating

Mon, Jul 30 2012 6:09 PM (42 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 2:40 AM

one guy can't shoot his load so calls a better player a cheater.

hmm

tbe

• DaddyParPar
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 8:32 AM

The one thing I have noticed is when I play a game that doesn't mean anything, I play pretty good. When I play in competition, The game starts messing with me and causes me to have a bad game about 98% of the time......I guess I will have to keep playing and try to get better regardless I guess. I love this game , It just gets frustrating sometimes. 

• jbh1212
    102 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 12:23 PM

listen tosser you have the auto ding and the caddy2 or the swing bot,you forget what you tell people. And lets not forget you where a legend drzford and quit because you couldnt handle it,and keep on going around and slagging people of,wgt did a test from there end i sent you the message anyway. i am not a sore loser or a tosser like you,all day playing golf due to the fact cant work....so becareful who is cheating,i wonder how long its going to be before you open another profile,you where always complaining meters werent smooth,i ve never had a smooth meter and yes r11 irons are fast,what thats got to do with the auto ding,you now alot,well you think you do, all you do is play golf and more golf you are a sad case get a life and stop slagging of all the people,like i said you might be able to beat me, BUT YOU ARE FAR FROM THE BEST. I guess a cheat will always be a cheat, creamer444/drzford all the same person,thats cheating so if i have auto ding like you say i just like you a guess a cheat.....I VE TOLD YOU COME HERE AND CHECK MY LAPTOP, 24 HRS.the reason the game has improve i had a 10 year old laptop so i bought myself a acer for 700 pouns you forget i asked you what and how much laptops where. you started a arguement,due to the fact you new that you where going to legend and you dont like the fact i am on tour master and getting better and you cant handle losing,everytime we play stroke play you quit after three holes becuase you where losing,there are at least 6 people who can vouch for this so,you carry on with your sad life,thats why you sold your clubs for really golf BECUASE THERE ISNT A SWING BOT IN REALLY GOLF, cheat

• jbh1212
    102 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 12:27 PM

well said there i hope some people would pay attention to this comment....tomay sore lsoers out there.

• jbh1212
    102 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 1:24 PM

what a lyer, drzford and creamer444 same person,everyone nows it,you are a quitter,and a good handy man will always buy clubs to find the right set of, clubs and remember i have no reason to ly come to the hotel and see if i clean toilet,if you want a job i ll give you one cleaning toilets and then maybe you will save the tax man some money,due to you dont have a job. you yourself have just admitted it, how did i get your phone number,you gave it to me,and we always used to play until you saw i was starting to shot low rnds then you called me a cheat,i now alot becuse you told me if we werent friends how did i get your number you gace it to me remember always calling when you has a issue with the computer becuase cant even clear cache memory or paste anything on the computer always have to phone other people.remember there are other people that cant vouch drzford was you,and i am not going to mention there names to bring into this stupid little arguement of yours.....i have money to buy any clusb and balls i want,and if i am a sad case because i am buy them then i d rather be a sad case with a life,to enjoy my money on a fun game,someone who says r11 are crap now you are needing them,why burners not doing it,moralof story dont slag or say something one day and change the next day,you even changed your avatar to a lady to slow down meter.damn what a sad case.lol.....

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 1:54 PM

Well i just checked the drzford profile and i must say. Someone is in love with paula creamer. But here is whats interesting. DRZFORD last day was on the 16th of april. Creamer444 was made on the 17th hmmmmmmmm. Andddddddddddddd wait for it drz sent a load of level ups and clubs on the 18th  to a lower tier player some of the same clubs creamer used on there come up. Now i bet if drz account was checked they would know where that equipment went to. JBH i gotta believe you on this one brother. Oh wait forgot to say when those level clubs were sent it matches up to the level creamer made it to if you look at page 31 in its activity. 

• GoneToGolf
    91 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 1:58 PM

wow ......... i even with ya notonthis.now thats something new lol

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 2:03 PM

GoneToGolf:

wow ......... i even with ya notonthis.now thats something new lol

Lol man i just had to search it myself and was amazed at the stupidity.

• jbh1212
    102 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 2:37 PM

people forget every user on this game has a unique id,and wgt can access that to see who is cheating,i play a average game dont care if lose or win have some good days have some bad days. what i did to creamer have no idea,dont care really dont like to be around cheats anyway,but thanks for points out that drzford and creamer issue, its all there black and white but yet he says its my boyfriend,what a joke,w g t when check they can see creamer and drzford played of the same i p address,every person has a different ip and they can see it,thanks again

• BWFCChubbs
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 2:46 PM

Game, set and match to jbh.

I have also found 3 other examples exactly the same. Account closes, new one opens with lots of gifts sent.

I just put them in my block list and never see them again. I suggest a few more people use the blocking option!!!!

RSS