Forums

Help › Forums

Cheating

Mon, Jul 30 2012 6:09 PM (42 replies)
  • jbh1212
    102 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 11:33 AM

thats true,but at least i never quit,i ll keep trying to make legend,as you said early in your comments,you should of waited,well i guess i am wiser and waiting. i dont using any funny gadgets and remember easy to state something,very hard to prove it, wgt proved it to you and i txt you there reply.......so you worry about your game and stop worry about other players,i ve always said you where good golfer,just need to learn to stop showing off,i dont mind losing to anyone,but lose fair and not unfair ok....i am not the only one complaining on this game but i can say i play fair and honest,if you cant handle some playing a good game fair then i am sorry,get a grip. if i had all these so called gadgets i would be playing skins and always winning,my average for driving would be 100 due to couldnt miss a fairway,.......i am not the one that shot a 26,so i would wonder what gadgets you are using,becuase you always hitting the ding never missing everytime i call you you saying missed the ding but can hear the ding in back ground funny.....anyway like they always say a cheat will be caught and he is only cheating himself no one else

• jbh1212
    102 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 11:40 AM

chris i was reply to creamer comment mate he has been legend 1 day and complaining about all these pro and tour pro and amateur everyone has a right to play the game,not everyone is dishonest, i agree when hit certain levels should move up tier,i ve played a tour pro level 97 tops clubs,i am level 90 tour master,i am trying so hard to get to legend,but its very hard to get that last bit of average down. sorry if i said something wrong

dankie

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 3:04 PM

When are you all going to quit beating the C word into the ground? Some players are very suspicious, so what. Play your game, if your honest, and play fair then I'll play a round with you. Some players are very exceptional at this game, others may be less than honest. It does not matter. Just have fun on here and spend your money, like the game is intended for you to do. If you get your A$$ handed to you by the same people all the time, quit playing them. They are useless as a tit on a boar hog, so quit trying to beat them. They are the bottom feeders on here, and will answer one day for it. When they look into the mirror, they see the same thing they see,  when they look into the hole of a porta john.

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 3:51 PM

the only problem u have jbh is that you are totally  hacked of because you cant compete with me and u never will and i refused to get your average down for you so you could be a legend i played you a lot you were always complaing about fast meeters and now you love them mmmm  weird 1 that  and stop foning me and following me around the forums like a lost puppy ok oh eye bet when you challenfed me for credits you thaught it would be easy with your auto ding guess what you were rong  i still beat you and as for my 2 26s does that mean all top legends are cheats they can do it regular i cant i did my 2 from tour master tees they can do it from legend tees so keep out of my way and dont bother me again you jelous old loaser.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 4:22 PM

renniw52:

When are you all going to quit beating the C word into the ground? Some players are very suspicious, so what. Play your game, if your honest, and play fair then I'll play a round with you. Some players are very exceptional at this game, others may be less than honest. It does not matter. Just have fun on here and spend your money, like the game is intended for you to do. If you get your A$ handed to you by the same people all the time, quit playing them. They are useless as a tit on a boar hog, so quit trying to beat them. They are the bottom feeders on here, and will answer one day for it. When they look into the mirror, they see the same thing they see,  when they look into the hole of a porta john.

LMAO

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 4:25 PM

jbh1212:

chris i was reply to creamer comment mate he has been legend 1 day and complaining about all these pro and tour pro and amateur everyone has a right to play the game,not everyone is dishonest, i agree when hit certain levels should move up tier,i ve played a tour pro level 97 tops clubs,i am level 90 tour master,i am trying so hard to get to legend,but its very hard to get that last bit of average down. sorry if i said something wrong

dankie

"dankie" .. LOL, way too many South Africans in UK ..

u never said anything wrong friend .. i wasn't arguing, i was simply makin' an argument ..

gud luck with goin' for Legend .. ;)

• CWB1129math
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 7:20 PM

your just jealous becouse you cannot do that

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 8:25 PM

hello wgt help me to understand something? when my average hit 60.80 i was turned into a legend,turned before my Birthday on 4/15/12.how is it that i see Tour Masters  with averages below 60 heck have even seen some 57 and below averages for tour masters.how come they are still TM's with that average? again at 60.80 i earned my legend status EARNED.when will you tier people up correctly?

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 11:51 PM

I`m a lvl 90 Master, so what should I be shooting?Next question, is the player a Master or Tour Master? If they have decent clubs and a good set of top balls, they will play better rounds.You seem to forget, that some people can really play this game.Yes there are cheats who play this game,but everybody doesn`t cheat. Next question: If you would have won, would you still be complaining ? It seems the only time the complaints come , is after a player has lost some credits.So how much did you lose? I`m a casual player, I have never played for credits. So play your game, and only play with players that you know.Happy Swinging.

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 2:01 AM

renniw52:
    When are you all going to quit beating the C word into the ground? Some players are very suspicious, so what. Play your game, if your honest, and play fair then I'll play a round with you. Some players are very exceptional at this game, others may be less than honest. It does not matter. Just have fun on here and spend your money, like the game is intended for you to do. If you get your A$ handed to you by the same people all the time, quit playing them. They are useless as a tit on a boar hog, so quit trying to beat them. They are the b

I try not to get involved in the forums anymore but just wanted to say 'excellent post sir'.

RSS