Help › Forums

Cheating

Mon, Jul 30 2012 6:09 PM (42 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 2:15 AM

chris5214:

mantis0014:

Very Good Point......   Just enjoy the game, as I do (most of the time...lol)

I must say though, the Legend Tees, once you get use to em, are great... ok I still lose balls with stupid shots, but there is more room for error than the shorter Tees.

I played off the Reds last week... geez what a shock to the system that was. My goodness, people with top shelf clubs hitting the ball off those tees can do some damage.

This is no reflection to anybody when I say....  The really good clubs we can get and because this a Puter game, should be unlocked, Tiered based. 

Back to the future I say...  get promoted and the clubs will unlock as you go...

Might stop people starting new accounts and getting boosts for XP points..... not too late to start...

Just Saying

Roger

i completely agree here ...

hitting off the baby tees with a 280yd driver is taking candy from a ... well, a baby ..

although lotta times one can't even use such a driver off those tees ... often a 220yd 3i is enough .. and u gotta be damn accurate like u said when u do use the driver ..

tier based; for sure .. i don't see why Legend players cannot have acess to all top clubs ..

while lvl 90's pro's tee off with the R11s & relieve honest players of their credits ..

force these guys to the tips i say; where they can trade in their dresses for pair of pants (balls included) ..

Yes Chris.... now this is at the other end of the scale... 

Once you turn Legend regardless of levels... then Everything should be unlocked.

Very Good Point. m8

-Roger

• BWFCChubbs
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 4:52 AM

stlsailor:

Doesn't matter to me, any master under lvl 70 isn't getting into my game. 1 out 50 are for real, the rest are quitters or cheaters to get there at that level. WGT loves them some bullchit players.

Seriously !!!  Any Tour Pro or lower over level 70 isn't getting into my game. You get to master once your average hits 67. I made it at level 36. I can't buy decent equipment yet because WGT reward by levels and not by tiers.

Sandbagging is the biggest problem on here, not someone who genuinely gets to the highest tier they can as soon as they can

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 6:27 AM

i agree with that 100% i turned legend yesterday and i only on level 87 think i should have waited 2 level 90 maybe but yeh legends should have access to all clubs in my opinion to.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 6:41 AM

creamer444:

i agree with that 100% i turned legend yesterday and i only on level 87 think i should have waited 2 level 90 maybe but yeh legends should have access to all clubs in my opinion to.

well done "creamer" ..

u're in much better position than i was though, i turned L in mid-level 70's somewhere (76/77 i think) .. was still using RBallz 275yd driver then .. but i think the G20 i have now will carry me long way .. 290 - 320yd drives does the job ..

the thing is that for me to get from lvl 82 to lvl 94 means trippling my XP ... i mean, really ?

i feel that is patently unfair, while some lvl90 pro's (fairies) use the lvl90 R11's, soon to be moved to lvl94, thereby further shafting low level Legends .. that stinks ..

other than that, i love this game ... my biggest gripe (like with many others) is players that manipulate the system to gain an unfair advantage in order to ripp off honest players .. these plonkers should be hung from the toes and fed to hungry pigs ..

• jbh1212
    102 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 7:21 AM

always remember there are tour pro that take the micky with level90 clubs and irons,i dont agree that legends should have access to all clubs before level 90,i feel that the irons everyone have get the distance burners r11 are i reach,yes i would agree maybe legend should get longer hit balls......but its only the tier that makes the difference i hit off tour master tee box so i cant always beat these legends anyway so the advantage i have is may 50 yards or so,if i was a tour pro i would agree with you statement total.....but only been a legend 1 day so really you dont have the right to say to much about the other golfers out there,there are some honest golfers,and there are some dishonest golfers,.... so good luck with your legend future and obstacles that ly in front off you.....always play your own game and improve your game and dont worry what people around you are doing............

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 8:00 AM

you are correct there chris yep its going 2 take me agaes and ages to get 2 level 90 by the time im there i will need to get to level 94 now im wondering is it worth playing any more i will admitt i could have made it 2 legend probably about 5 levels ago but held back a wee bit lol wish i held back more now and yeh level 90 pros i would not dream taiking that people on i would give them my bank account number instead it would be a lot easier.

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 10:54 AM

some people will disagree about legends only clubs you will find that players are simply not good enough 2 make legend even with there other gadgets fact.

• SafariMan62
    222 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 11:06 AM

gypsyju:

A level 44 Master shooting a 59? 

i don't think its a big deal! Probably gunning for T/M (or Top Gun) tier!

Hitting from my tees seems like a great way to score easily & reach a higher tier quickly

• gypsyju
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 11:13 AM

Huh?.....He's playing from Master tees....there's 500 yd par 4s and his driver max is 250yds.......and shooting 59?.....i dont think so

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 11:19 AM

jbh1212:

always remember there are tour pro that take the micky with level90 clubs and irons,i dont agree that legends should have access to all clubs before level 90,i feel that the irons everyone have get the distance burners r11 are i reach,yes i would agree maybe legend should get longer hit balls......but its only the tier that makes the difference i hit off tour master tee box so i cant always beat these legends anyway so the advantage i have is may 50 yards or so,if i was a tour pro i would agree with you statement total.....but only been a legend 1 day so really you dont have the right to say to much about the other golfers out there,there are some honest golfers,and there are some dishonest golfers,.... so good luck with your legend future and obstacles that ly in front off you.....always play your own game and improve your game and dont worry what people around you are doing............

" i dont agree that legends should have access to all clubs before level 90 " .... why not ? ... there's no brand of logic, to my mind, that can justify a low tier player hitting with top clubs while a low level legend, who has put in the work & hasn't held back, cannot access these clubs ... what business has a pro with top clubs other than to defraud honest players of credits ? unless they are simply just really bad at this game ... my bet is the former, not the latter ..

" i hit off tour master tee box " .. once you start playing from the parking lot, this outrage will likely hit home ...

" but only been a legend 1 day so really you dont have the right to say to much about the other golfers out there " .... not sure i understand this phrase of urs ... if you suggest that i cannot make a judgement (maybe "evaluation of intent" is a better phrase) on other players i would strongly dissagree ... i call a spade a spade if all circumstantial evidence points in that direction ... the simplest explanation is usually the correct one ... concurrently i am subject to the same standards of scrutiny according to which i "judge" others ... therefore my appraisal is fair, notwithstanding the improbable possibility that i may be wrong, which i'm convinced of that i'm not ...

i'm not attempting to discredit anything you say; simply pointing out that what i said is founded on common sense ... IMO

RSS