Forums

Help › Forums

Cheating

Mon, Jul 30 2012 6:09 PM (42 replies)
  • gypsyju
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 10:45 PM

A level 44 Master shooting a 59? 

REALLY?!!! With all the time and money we dump into this game, how can WGT let this happen?

Wherever these guys are getting cheat codes from you need to put an end to it.

....My biggest problem/question is how a level 44 tour master can shoot 59 with level 30 irons & 20 something driver? Say what you will but it doesn't compute....1+1 doesn't equal 4....sorry.

Cheat codes are being used and it's not cool for us honest players....period, end of story.

Playing back tees, 500yd par 4s, dudes driver max is 262yds and shooting 59? .... I challenge anyone who has this kind of game and claims not to cheat.

Everyone that keeps saying all this crap about "play your game, quit complaining" more than likely are using cheats.

WGT sent me a threatening email to keep my mouth shut. LOL.

Love this product, just don't like the cheats.

• GaryKoop
    149 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 1:48 AM

I was a level 60 something master and shot a 57 at St A's.....  Does that make me a cheat?

Now only a level 76 TM, I'm in no rush, just enjoy playing thats all

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 2:38 PM

gypsyju:

A level 44 Master shooting a 59? 

REALLY?!!! With all the time and money we dump into this game, how can WGT let this happen?

Wherever these guys are getting cheat codes from you need to put an end to it.

What are you talking about? Sounds like that Master is a single accounter who can putt.

• stlsailor
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 2:56 PM

Doesn't matter to me, any master under lvl 70 isn't getting into my game. 1 out 50 are for real, the rest are quitters or cheaters to get there at that level. WGT loves them some bullchit players.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 2:57 PM

shooting a 59 off the short tees, although it's a decent score, it's far from a great score and sounds more jealousy on your part than anything else.

if i'd had the clubs that masters can get their hands on now when i was a master well over a year ago, you can bet yer a$$ I'd have been knocking in 55's and well under just about every round.......and that would go for most legends i know and play games with these days.

tbe

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 3:00 PM

lol yep couldent have put that better  myself there no suspicion with that score

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 4:35 PM

stlsailor:

Doesn't matter to me, any master under lvl 70 isn't getting into my game. 1 out 50 are for real, the rest are quitters or cheaters to get there at that level. WGT loves them some bullchit players.

oh please, i made Legend in the mid-level 70's somewhere .. cry wolf .. nuthin' to see here, move on ..

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 8:34 PM

GaryKoop:

I was a level 60 something master and shot a 57 at St A's.....  Does that make me a cheat?

Now only a level 76 TM, I'm in no rush, just enjoy playing thats all

Very Good Point......   Just enjoy the game, as I do (most of the time...lol)

I must say though, the Legend Tees, once you get use to em, are great... ok I still lose balls with stupid shots, but there is more room for error than the shorter Tees.

I played off the Reds last week... geez what a shock to the system that was. My goodness, people with top shelf clubs hitting the ball off those tees can do some damage.

This is no reflection to anybody when I say....  The really good clubs we can get and because this a Puter game, should be unlocked, Tiered based. 

Back to the future I say...  get promoted and the clubs will unlock as you go...

Might stop people starting new accounts and getting boosts for XP points..... not too late to start...

Just Saying

Roger

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 1:24 AM

mantis0014:

Very Good Point......   Just enjoy the game, as I do (most of the time...lol)

I must say though, the Legend Tees, once you get use to em, are great... ok I still lose balls with stupid shots, but there is more room for error than the shorter Tees.

I played off the Reds last week... geez what a shock to the system that was. My goodness, people with top shelf clubs hitting the ball off those tees can do some damage.

This is no reflection to anybody when I say....  The really good clubs we can get and because this a Puter game, should be unlocked, Tiered based. 

Back to the future I say...  get promoted and the clubs will unlock as you go...

Might stop people starting new accounts and getting boosts for XP points..... not too late to start...

Just Saying

Roger

i completely agree here ...

hitting off the baby tees with a 280yd driver is taking candy from a ... well, a baby ..

although lotta times one can't even use such a driver off those tees ... often a 220yd 3i is enough .. and u gotta be damn accurate like u said when u do use the driver ..

tier based; for sure .. i don't see why Legend players cannot have acess to all top clubs ..

while lvl 90's pro's tee off with the R11s & relieve honest players of their credits ..

force these guys to the tips i say; where they can trade in their dresses for pair of pants (balls included) ..

• jbh1212
    102 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 1:24 AM

listen guys this is only a game, i ve only ever shot a 61 before but getting close,people stop complaining if others are getting the good score. If they get a good score you have something to work at.....there are a few cheats out there,but always remember guys/girls they are only cheating themselves and not me and you...........i was accused of cheating myself,becuase i started to play well people couldnt handle it, so i ask w g t to have a look it my account whether i was cheating,i got my reply and i email the person you stated that, but must say legend get there then change profile again becuase couldnt hack it.

RSS