I'm sober Mike.

I'm just saying.

Refute me well.

Bad keybo rd   or I would:)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 7:04 PM

DylynJ:

LOL before when a tour pro et al won a gift card everyone said CHEATER... ironic that when the people who always WIN say .. ohhh.. that figures.. as if they're any different!?

Congrats DanManCan... or is it Dansamcam? I'm confused! :O

(no multi-accounting going on there) cough cough.

Okay Dylyn,

Let me enlighten you a tad.

Those who won this tourney prizes (congratulations, BTW gents) are some of the best players here...and what many have been saying for ages...single play...cream rises to the top.

Now your "cough, cough" insinuation...just ludicrous, if any of the above players in the top 10 had multiple accounts, we'd probably see a few of thos MA's on the leader board...don't ya think?

And even referencing to the obvious MA's that won in the lower tiered tourney last month...mercy...what a shame you'd bring that up with the class of players who placed top 10.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 8:19 PM

Why do arguments have to break out on every single thread? Just congratulate the guys who did well and move on.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 9:44 PM

DylynJ:

On a side note it must be impressive to be called a cheater by BiB. Guess he's just jealous he couldn't do it as a Tour Pro! lol.

Your can of worms. Your philosophy. This is how "law" works. YOU opened this can of.... whatever it is you call these people you so admire.

First...reread what Bib posted

Second...I admire play, not players

Third..The worm can was not peeled until you grabbed your opener...just saying

• pjctas0822
    4,548 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 11:57 PM

I just hope that everytime WGT utilzes this part of the forum for announcing winners (sandbaggers or ringers) that every thread does not turn into this girl fight or war of words all the time.

Give it a rest please.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 12:13 AM

+1,Calm down folks,this is only a game not the real thing.

RSS