Help › Forums

Group Games - Keeps Getting Error and Exiting

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 28 2009 3:38 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • epascarello
    6 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2009 5:34 PM

I keep getting "Unexpected Error" when I play group games and it makes me exit. It has happened twice tonight, once in the middle of the game and once as the game was about to start.

• epascarello
    6 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2009 10:16 PM

Happened again to me [1:15AM EST]

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2009 10:45 PM

Hi epascarello, is there any other information on those error messages? Also, were you able to right-click and file a bug report in the game after receiving the errors?

• ganjaboat
    4 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2009 4:19 PM

I am having the same issue but it also is giving me that "unexpected error" message when I do practice modes aswell as play single player games...about 5 holes into the game.

• ganjaboat
    4 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2009 4:26 PM

I just tried it at the Wolf Course on a tournament.  I got to hole 9 and it gave me that error again and told me to close down the browser.   This is the 6th time it has happened.   Please let me know if there is something I can do from this error.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2009 6:43 PM

Please help us track down this bug.  When it happens please right click and submit the bug to us.  This will give us all the information we need to find the problem

• ganjaboat
    4 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2009 8:33 PM

well I've tried to play this 8 times now. it seems everytime I get to the ninth hole it wont let me shoot and it comes up "Unknown Error"  Please Close Browser And Try Again.  Thanks WGT team

I can't click anything when this error appears...just the Close X at the top.  I'm at a loss of words

• mdthompson12
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2009 9:00 AM

Same issue - happens every time for me on the 9th tee only on every closets to the pin tourney - I submitted the error so let's see what happens...

• ganjaboat
    4 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2009 10:35 AM

just tried it again.  this is the error i got exactly.  

" "unexpected error"  we're sorry, there has been an error with the game.  Please close this window and try again later.""

It didnt give me anywhere to click to send you the error guys.  please let me know if there is anything I can do to stop this error message on the 9th hole...

• Thetruth67
    158 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2009 1:25 PM

When this happens you should be able to right click, at which point a menu will pop up.  Then click submit this problem to WGT

• PAGES
RSS