Forums

Help › Forums

NATION only Putting Challenge

Tue, Jun 27 2023 3:55 PM (391 replies)
  • gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 10:45 PM

It has come to my attention that you have edited my comments in order to suit yourself.

Now write out 5000 times,  "I shall not contradict the Gherk,  nor shall he be in a pickle AND that I can't play WGT".

he he hee

• Animalize
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2018 11:02 PM

Never any credits for videos for pc players!

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 8:00 PM

You should have paid attention when learning grammar,  the statement makes no sense AND there should be a space in between "players" and the exclamation mark (players !).

Now write out 200 times: "I shall (in future)  pay more attention when communicating with others on WGT.

Thank you.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 8:49 PM

gherkinhead1:

You should have paid attention when learning grammar,  the statement makes no sense AND there should be a space in between "players" and the exclamation mark (players !).

Now write out 200 times: "I shall (in future)  pay more attention when communicating with others on WGT.

Thank you.

Nope!

(Google it)

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 11:19 PM

DoctorLarry:

gherkinhead1:

Thank you.

Nope!

(Google it)

lol,  ok,  you win.

• JLusebrink
    1 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 7:17 AM

gherkinhead1:

DoctorLarry:

gherkinhead1:

Thank you.

Nope!

(Google it)

lol,  ok,  you win.

hahaha lmao

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 2:47 PM

gherkinhead1:

DoctorLarry:

gherkinhead1:

Thank you.

Nope!

(Google it)

lol,  ok,  you win.

LOL - we all win when we are having fun!

• Marvin608675
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 8:58 AM

hbsajhfbwHBFOHWBFQEGF

• choibaisunwin
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 11:46 PM

Loving this challenge, cheers WGT.

• puckfar
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2019 4:04 PM

Here is one for you? Fix my give a damn, because it's so broke, I can't pay attention!

RSS