Forums

Help › Forums

NATION only Putting Challenge

Tue, Jun 27 2023 3:55 PM (391 replies)
  • PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 2:24 AM

Why can't I get an answer, WHERE IS MY PUTTER??????????????

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 12:59 PM

PhilA2:

Why can't I get an answer, WHERE IS MY PUTTER??????????????

NATION Putting Challenge

WGT BEST OF PUTTING SHOTS

As a special sweepstakes prize, 7 random NATION entrants, from Hack thru Legend tiers, will each win a TaylorMade Ghost Spider putter.

It was a random drawing.  Just think if it was awarded to the best score of each tier (why would you award a putter to someone that putts well?) 

I'm guessing you're not one of the lucky 7.  Better luck next time.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 9:00 PM

Was notified that I won the NATION Putting Challenge Crystal Skill Challenge Cup award.

So what is the award and where it it????????????????????????

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 3:17 AM

Ok, this post is about the monthly putting challenge. I won last months putting challenge, and i had played it over and over again. I took notes on each hole, and i had it down to a T. This months putting challenge is the exact same settings and course as last months, but every putt i hit now is way off the mark. Its so way off, im lucky to get within 30 feet overall, when last months i had 12 feet overall. 

How is it when i played this challenge so well to win it, that i cant get near that score now? I thought the best players here did so well because they had notes of every hole that stood up to them in all games. Is it a case of "Sod you, you had your moment" and its now somebody else's time to win? As in VEM, but we dont target anybody? Makes me wonder why.

As an example. Hole number 3. Every time i play it, it just misses the hole to the right hand side every time (reverse view). So im sitting there thinking im being screwed each time. So what i did was i went back again, and this time i moved the pointer a lot further to the right than usual, almost 10 feet, but my dinged putt still goes to the right hand side of the hole in reverse view. How is this possible?

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 6:55 AM
    PhilA2:

Was notified that I won the NATION Putting Challenge Crystal Skill Challenge Cup award.

So what is the award and where it it????????????????????????

NATION Putting Challenge Skill Challenge Cup

NATION Putting Challenge Skill Challenge Cup

In your profile under AWARDS / Tournament Trophies you will find your award.

Everyone that played has a score.  All of those scores are figured in and divided into levels of achievement : Tin, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Crystal and Diamond.

Your score  landed in the Crystal Level of achievement for the tournament.

All it is, is a pat on the back, a "way to go" " good job".   If you did better you might have received the Diamond Award.  Kinda like grades in school   A, B, C, D...you got a B+.

That's all.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 4:59 PM

Jimbo555 thank you for answering my question. Now my question is why didn't WGT answer the question??????????????????????????  

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 6:50 PM

PhilA2:

Jimbo555 thank you for answering my question. Now my question is why didn't WGT answer the question??????????????????????????  

They've got their hands full of more important stuff.  This is a 5 month old thread talking about a contest that ended 4 months ago.

Besides clicking on Contact (down at the bottom of the page) brings this up.

Customer Support

Have a question or need help? Please peruse our extensive FAQs. If you don't find what you are looking for, feel free to ask our helpful community of players, or contact our customer support team.

I'm part of the "helpful community" but if something serious came up, contacting WGT via E-mail would be the way to go.

Glad I could help.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 4:36 AM

Jimbo555:

PhilA2:

They've got their hands full of more important stuff.  This is a 5 month old thread talking about a contest that ended 4 months ago.

Besides clicking on Contact (down at the bottom of the page) brings this up.

Customer Support

Have a question or need help? Please peruse our extensive FAQs. If you don't find what you are looking for, feel free to ask our helpful community of players, or contact our customer support team.

I'm part of the "helpful community" but if something serious came up, contacting WGT via E-mail would be the way to go.

Glad I could help.

I like to add also,   If Wgt thinks the question has been answered properly, then won't reply.

RSS