Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Congressional Championship Winners

Mon, Jul 16 2012 7:14 AM (79 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 5:46 PM

Every time I get involved in these types of issues I lose my concentration and my interest in this game.

I'll just play the game and watch my favourite Yancy vids.

Scores can't be changed....Prizes will have go out to those on the winner's list because it's too late.......Hopefully there'll be changes in place for the next round of Championships.

Rightly or wrongly Icon's said he's to blame.....to blame for what I'm not quite sure....but I'm not gonna give anyone a hard time about it. I just want to move on cause I've had too much already.

I think WGT are getting the message that there are a lot of folks not too happy about many things. I'm sure they will change certain things as Chad mentioned in the IRC chat session a few weeks back.

As Yancy would say "I'm out!"

tbe

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 7:36 PM

thebigeasy707:

I'll just play the game and watch my favourite Yancy vids.

^ This is all I ever do.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 11:40 AM

i was told if i post in caps i would be moderated so no caps wgt,again i ask when this experiment with realism is gonna end, a putt that reads 6 foot on tournament greens hit 8 foot only goes 4 foot,a 170 yard club hit into 15mph wind only goes 159,and there are so many more examples,and not only do you allow cheaters,you stop us from warning others about their cheating a s s e s,telling us we are in danger of our accounts being closed,are you serious?in what business is truth punished and cheating allowed?WGT that is the only company i can think of,do you think by ignoring our concerns we will just go away?maybe that is what you are hoping.? last question,i have been here for over 3 years,is the meter unfixable because it is a flash player game? or is it because you don't own your servers?

weylon

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 12:07 PM

tramilleo:

i was told if i post in caps i would be moderated so no caps wgt,again i ask when this experiment with realism is gonna end, a putt that reads 6 foot on tournament greens hit 8 foot only goes 4 foot,a 170 yard club hit into 15mph wind only goes 159,and there are so many more examples,and not only do you allow cheaters,you stop us from warning others about their cheating a s s e s,telling us we are in danger of our accounts being closed,are you serious?in what business is truth punished and cheating allowed?WGT that is the only company i can think of,do you think by ignoring our concerns we will just go away?maybe that is what you are hoping.? last question,i have been here for over 3 years,is the meter unfixable because it is a flash player game? or is it because you don't own your servers?

weylon

Might help if you'd posted it in a new thread in the right section rather than just dumping it anywhere!

And a few capital letters here and there would have been nice.

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 12:11 PM

Now that Icon has admitted it's his fault, although I don't know what he's admitting to exactly, how about a reply from WGT to say what they are going to do about it.  I see that the 3 Pro tier winners are all still here... alive, kicking, and scamming!

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 12:29 PM

BolloxInBruges:
    Very late edit - I do however very much appreciate the prize, got a new  r11s 3w all upon the amazon with it.

Wow!  That's cheap!  They're around £180 here in the UK.  Are you sure it wasn't sold to you by one of those Pro tier players???  Is the head on the right way round???

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 12:54 PM

MioKontic:
    Now that Icon has admitted it's his fault, although I don't know what he's admitting to exactly, how about a reply from WGT to say what they are going to do about it.  I see that the 3 Pro tier winners are all still here... alive, kicking, and scamming!

Perhaps it was Icon's job to verify the scores?  As near as I can tell, that went something like this:

"Yup, those are scores.  Send out the prizes!"

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 3:46 PM

MioKontic:

BolloxInBruges:
    Very late edit - I do however very much appreciate the prize, got a new  r11s 3w all upon the amazon with it.

Wow!  That's cheap!  They're around £180 here in the UK.  Are you sure it wasn't sold to you by one of those Pro tier players???  Is the head on the right way round???

lol, should say it covered the majority of it, was 239.99$.  Was a 200$ first prize for legend tier, 100$ in lower tiers.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 3:56 PM

BolloxInBruges:
    got a new  r11s 3w all upon the amazon with it.[

So does it go 240yds like the old R11 3wood or will we expect to get 245yds from it when it's released here...lol

• kingpin82
    145 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 7:25 PM

WGTicon:

Hi all,

It's my fault.

-wgticon

LMFAO.

RSS