Forums

Help › Forums

Hi all - mini tour to be organised from April. Info below.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 3 2009 2:02 AM (29 replies)
  • SWBAKER
    5 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2009 8:06 AM

Sounds good to me.  Count me in.

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2009 8:26 AM

Sounds great, whould look forward to a crack at that. What about looking at a Ryder Cup as well in the future, would be fun/competetive and I would be in for helping set up

TallAcePaul

• Jarid
    31 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2009 10:01 AM

Count me in

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2009 10:07 AM

Count me too.

• sas17
    2 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2009 5:30 PM

I would be interested

sas17

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2009 6:06 PM

Hi,

Would the comp be available to International players ? I am from Australia. Would love to give it a go though. Count me in.

I have reached amateur level but have never played in a tournamant or in a multiplayer match. Have lots of complaints about other players dropping out? That would really pee me off big time!! I have put plenty of rounds in, but just played on my own - and with plenty of practice rounds. I have actually registered for one of the March tournaments though, so that will be interesting - am looking forward to it.

Also I am not that familiar with Blogs, and posting, and how to contact other players to organise a game. I guess I'll have to just jump in and see what happens?? If anyone can throw some help my way would really appreciate it.

Love the game.

Cheers

Doug

• slor
    902 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2009 5:07 AM

Hi all - thanks for the responses so far. I'll have a sign-up sheet later. I will have to wait to see how many courses come on line that are playable as a full round. (only Kiawah front 9 right now)

• Jakeboarder
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2009 8:14 AM

Hey I would love to be considered to play in this. I need a tourney without a partner so this is perfect. Fill me in on details on how to get in on this! Thanks

• GripRip
    336 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2009 5:02 PM

sounds great looking forward to it.. keep us posted..

• slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2009 3:12 AM
    • Hey I would love to be considered to play in this. I need a tourney without a partner so this is perfect. Fill me in on details on how to get in on this! Thanks

You will need to play with a partner in the rules that are yet to be written. It would be too tempting to cheat otherwise.

RSS