Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Email Improvements

Sat, Jun 30 2012 7:45 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTwildcat
    647 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 2:14 PM

Thanks for all the recent feedback about some players not receiving some WGT emails.

WGT sends players 2 types of emails, carefully following all industry compliance and anti-spam regulations…

• Transaction Emails are confirmation emails about challenges, country clubs, tournaments, purchases, etc. which are required as part of the WGT service and cannot be unsubscribed from, per WGT terms of service.
    • Marketing Emails are notification emails about new tournaments, clubs, promotions, etc. which are optional as part of the WGT service and can be unsubscribed from, either at the bottom of the email or on the Account page.

Based on all your recent feedback, we discovered small issues that were impacting a small portion of players who weren't receiving all their Transaction or Marketing emails. We've fixed these issues so be sure your email preferences are updated on your Account page.

Please let us know if you feel that you're receiving the emails you should be receiving, and best to send specific concern to members@worldgolftour.com. Thanks!

• Pskip001
    191 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 3:34 PM

Got it @ my e-mail address all prim and proper. Thanks Wildcat! This crew has made a marked improvement over the past couple month's, and I for one appreciate it. Keep up the good work, and thanks again.

• WGTwildcat
    647 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 4:33 PM

Pskip001:

Got it @ my e-mail address all prim and proper. Thanks Wildcat! This crew has made a marked improvement over the past couple month's, and I for one appreciate it. Keep up the good work, and thanks again.

Aww you're making us blush! :) But really, thank you for that -- we're very happy to hear that the effort is appreciated, and even more so that it's helpful!

Also glad to hear you got your email -- keep an eye out for more to come, but know that all the information should also be posted here on the forum too (just in case!)

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 10:33 PM

A big "Thumbs Up!" from me, too!

You get the news, you hear through the grapevine, you have the finger at our pulse, and you react whenever possible - gr8 job of the team in service!

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 1:12 AM

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 1:13 AM

Now if CC owners can have more tools :) 

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 9:34 AM

Hi Wildcat,

It looks like you're getting the problem of people not receiving emails sorted, and thats great, but how about the email problem I have. I'm still receiving email notifications from a Country Club that I left over a year ago, some regarding forum threads that started after i left ! I'm fairly sure the owner and members of the club would prefer if nobody from outside their club knew their business. 

I have contacted you guys in the past about this, but nothing has been done so far. Any chance of helping me out on this one please Wildcat ?

Many thanks in advance, Ade

• WGTgator
    18 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 3:08 PM

Ade,

Thank you for reporting that to us, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com with the name of the Country Club you were a former member of, as well the threads you're receiving emails to, and we'll assist you further from there.

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 6:28 AM

WGTgator:

Ade,

Thank you for reporting that to us, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com with the name of the Country Club you were a former member of, as well the threads you're receiving emails to, and we'll assist you further from there.

Thanks Gator, appreciate the help

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 7:40 AM

Now when I check my email after not checking it  for a couple days I dont have 400 to delete..lol. Refreshing. 

• PAGES
RSS