Forums

Help › Forums

Going to San Fran for the 420 tee time!

Tue, May 4 2010 7:10 PM (30 replies)
  • BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 10:40 AM

By LISA LEFF, Associated Press Writer Lisa Leff, Associated Press Writer – 12 mins ago

OAKLAND, Calif. – Forget Hippie Hill. For thoroughly modern marijuana smokers in the San Francisco Bay area, the hip place to celebrate their movement's high holiday this year was the inside of a stretch Hummer parked outside a pot gardening superstore where entrepreneurs mingled with investors and a city councilman.

Marijuana legalization advocates across the country are expected to light up during Tuesday's annual observance of 4/20, the celebration-***-mass civil disobedience derived from "420" — insider shorthand for cannabis consumption. IGrow, a 3-month-old cultivation equipment emporium, got a 24-hour jump start on the festivities by sponsoring a "420 Eve" festival Monday afternoon.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 11:23 AM

I would prefer seeing this shot on Lombard Street.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 11:29 AM
    Any putting on Lombard would be very, very fast with lots of undulations and tricky breaks... stimpmeter, over 20.
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 1:57 PM

Doublemochaman:
    Any putting on Lombard would be very, very fast with lots of undulations and tricky breaks... stimpmeter, over 20.

Fact of life! It's a fun walk down after a bunch of drinks.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 2:18 PM

SweetiePie:
    Fact of life! It's a fun walk down after a bunch of drinks.

It's also fun tossing a golf ball down down the hill and seeing how many cars you can hit before it gets to the bottom.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 3:19 PM

I think you have to have the bunch of drinks (or partake of 420) first to dare toss the golf ball down the hill.  Personally I prefer driving a golf ball off the SW corner of the Top of the Mark.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 4:46 PM

Nice Bar! And hitting away from the Fairmount shows class and respect...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 5:09 PM

SweetiePie:
    Nice Bar!

Absolutely rofllmao. Documented from coast to coast-knows bars from Albany to San Francisco. You are my heroine, SweetiePie. The ultimate party girl that golfs!

(Why am I not surprised you're in a thread with that delicious title?)   ;-)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 5:35 PM

YankeeJim:

SweetiePie:
    Nice Bar!

Absolutely rofllmao. Documented from coast to coast-knows bars from Albany to San Francisco. You are my heroine, SweetiePie. The ultimate party girl that golfs!

(Why am I not surprised you're in a thread with that delicious title?)   ;-)

It is true. I try never to shy away from laughs or a good time. Drinking is legal and a blast of good bud is kinda fun once and a while. But beyond that no thanks...I believe cocaine is a demon from the pit of hell...I hate it! But don't get me wrong, I love the way it smells.

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 5:47 PM

Dudes, Like I'm thinkin some major backspin and if I ya know dingeroo doo the meter it's like goin down man...the putt that is.

RSS