Forums

Help › Forums

New clubs....why ?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 23 2009 7:50 PM (30 replies)
  • Sooners17
    5 Posts
    Sat, Mar 21 2009 2:39 PM

After buying a new club...and editing my clubs ....and adding it to my bag...it's still not there to use.  Do I have to log off and then back on to reflect this purchase?

• GOBUCKEYES
    20 Posts
    Sat, Mar 21 2009 10:28 PM

go to your profile and then club selection click on edit clubs then it will bring up all your clubs click on your driver and it will show both drivers you have un check your old one then just clickand drag your new one into the spot for the driver it will then be in your bag

• GOBUCKEYES
    20 Posts
    Sat, Mar 21 2009 10:37 PM

i find it real funny people complain that the game is to hard now well try practice cause im sure all the weekend hackers on here dont go out on the real course and hit perfect shots all the time i love the fact that now if your not on it then it shows just like real golf if i was admin i wouldnt change a thing about the difficulty because like someone said further back its on the players shoulders now and it should stay there i dont want (and im sure other people feel the same) to play a game that the computer fixs my mistakes for me

JUST PRACTICE 

• Sooners17
    5 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2009 9:45 AM

that didn't work. I unchecked the equipped driver...then dragged the new driver to the equipped.  I clicked saved and the new club is still not there.  It always reverts back to the old club in my bag.

• Sooners17
    5 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2009 11:26 AM

that didn't work. I unchecked the equipped driver...then dragged the new driver to the equipped.  I clicked saved and the new club is still not there.  It always reverts back to the old club in my bag.

• GOBUCKEYES
    20 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2009 8:37 PM

DID U DRAG IT UP TO THE LITTLE BOX WHERE THE OLD DRIVER PIC WAS IT WILL BE FAR LEFT

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2009 10:33 PM

Hi Sooners, there is a bug at the moment that is preventing you from saving your driver. We will have a fix for this in the next week, so thanks for your patience. Please check back here because we usually post a list of changes/fixes in the forum and blog.

• Sooners17
    5 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2009 8:23 AM

Yes I did...looks like there is a glitch in the system to keep me from saving the club.  Thanks for your responses to all this. 

• Sooners17
    5 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2009 8:24 AM

Thanks...I'll keep checking back.  Appreciate the info.

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2009 7:46 PM

Bought my "Burner" yesterday and had no problem equipping it.

Hope you get it figured out soon.

Enjoy your play

Mike

RSS