Forums

Help › Forums

OLD PSC Chart

Fri, Dec 11 2009 12:05 AM (82 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 3:52 PM

Please look for the new & improved Pro Shop Comparison Chart here: http://wgt.com/forums/t/6927.aspx

• Warbringer
    3 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 5:53 PM

This is very useful!  Thank you!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 5:22 PM

This was the old unofficial equipment buying guide. 

It's now the new place to find my easy to use (and easier to maintain) Club Comparison chart!  Please let me know if it was helpful for you.

Don't go in the Pro Shop without it! :D

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2009 5:03 AM

Ya know Niv, I hear there is a rehab program out there for spreadsheet junkies... ;P

Just kidding man.  GREAT work!  Keep it up, and thank you!

Lee

• vabighack
    463 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2009 5:54 AM

Excellent!  !Appreciate the effort, it will help a lot in deciding what to buy.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2009 11:15 AM

Updated.  Now includes Wedges & Putters.

I've also included a grey line on each set to indicate my current personal recommendations for each club type.  Should you decide to buy the clubs I've recommended please keep in mind there is no guarantee you will play better.  In fact, you may get worse.  New clubs also have an adjustment period of a few days to a week or two, so you'll need to be patient if you're having trouble in the beginning and try to stick it out.

Please let me know when any information is incorrect or out of date.

I could use some help from the masses for the Irons chart.  I would like to know the exact yardages of EVERY iron for EVERY set.

I have info on the Starters, Tour Starters, Burner Steels, Burner Graphites & PING Steels.  I need club yardages for PING Graphites please!  Post on my wall or in this thread if you could share that info!  Thanks!

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2009 10:21 AM

A question about the irons: I've heard people say that it's easier to get to stop the ball with the Ping irons, but, the trajectory for the starters also says "high", so is it true that it's easier to stop the ball with the ping irons?

• Pressto
    56 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2009 11:47 AM

I have info on the Starters, Tour Starters, Burner Steels, Burner Graphites & PING Steels.  I need club yardages for PING Graphites please!  Post on my wall or in this thread if you could share that info!  Thanks!

According to the Pro Shop they have the exact same distance as the steel ones.

In fact looking at the charts there is no difference from the steel set, except the price and that you can say you have graphite clubs. :-)

• kpaige
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2009 8:19 AM

I have a question---  how can I upgrade eqiupment without buying anything????

RSS