Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 5 2009 10:28 AM (3 replies)
  • JackMack
    130 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 5:15 AM

Is there a trick to making a purchase in the Pro Shop? When I select a new club and click "BUY NOW", the club "disclaimer" info comes up, but there's no "ACCEPT" button. I can't even return to the previous screen unless I click my Home button, then the disclaimer window goes away. Is this a but with the Pro Shop or a bug with my PC?

• codmot
    8 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 5:29 AM

i had the same problem except i coulnt see the whole page i bought the driver 4 times b4 i actually bought it ... what i had to do was buy the driver it takes you to another page that tells you what yur credits are then you have to reduce the size of the page halfway with the middle button up top ,,dont minimize . then maximize page again and the purchase bar will come up... beware tho the driver is not that good and the power bar flys at twice the speed as the old driver.. all other clubs stay the same

as far as speed goes. i hope this works 4 you ... it did 4 me.

monica  ;p

ps .. actually i hope it makes sense. hit the restore down button then restore it back up

• TXBowhunter
    82 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 5:44 AM

Don't forget to put the driver in your bag PRIOR to beginning a round.  You actually have to physically select the new club for your bag.  Otherwize your new toy that you paid for sits in the garage while you are out playing.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 10:28 AM

Hi JackMack, are you logged in when you click Buy Now?

Codmot's suggestion is good too, your screen resolution may not be high enought to see all the buttons.

Also please let us know your operating system and browser, and any other system spec information you can provide.

RSS