skip nav

Forums

We neec a SENIOR Avatar

Thu, Aug 1 2019 11:44 AM by TopShelf2010. 21 replies.
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,361 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 12:32 PM

BillHutch:

Has there been other requests for seniors avatars at least someone with white hair for free.

we have earned it.

Billhutch

I'm surprised there aren't some bald-headed ones.  For the males, too!!!!!!!!!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • TopShelf2010 United States
    8,631 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 1:18 PM

DoctorLarry:

BillHutch:

Has there been other requests for seniors avatars at least someone with white hair for free.

we have earned it.

Billhutch

I'm surprised you can't equip yourself with Hair Extensions on the Mobile App to give you better flow in the game.

Don

Digg
    Delicious
  • YancyCan United States
    2,956 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 2:38 PM

Hello - My name is Yancy
    Below is a post by the late great WGTer "AndySon" that I remembered when I saw this thread. Anything below the line below is from our lost pal AndySon (RIP)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yancycan doesn't waste any time when he sees an opportunity to serve the WGT community.  My people got a call from Yancy's people and met via vidya conference with Medford Mel's peoples and brainstormed idears for these Senior Avatars you been a askin' for.  Many proposables were made and what nots, being the dynamic decision maker he is, a coin was flipped and the decision was taken to not only provide avatars with silver hair, but clothing with the proper appropriatness.  Off me and Mel went to the backs of our closets and our local GoodWill stores.........

Yancycan Industries is proud to announce

Yancycan Avatars For the Common Old Folks!

Featuring

• Nicely trimmed silver hair
    • Clothes from the 70s "You look good, feel good, play good!"
    • Plenty of room in the bell bottom pants for your knee brace and ankle wraps
    • Golf shoes with orthopedic inserts
    • Shirts and Pants guaranteed not to match
    • Wide white belts just like Johnny Miller used to wear back in the day

Original URL: http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/31205.aspx?PageIndex=1

Digg
    Delicious
  • Cleworthy United States
    1,237 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 2:50 PM

Ha ha, +1 from this old white guy (with a beard!)

Digg
    Delicious
  • pooped169 United States
    79 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 3:36 PM

Wish I could take the shoes off mine and play bare footed. Put the hat on backward and have a beer can sitting in the grass wherever I'm hitting the ball from.  

Custom WGT Avatar

500,000 Credits
    😊
    Digg
    Delicious
  • borntobesting United States
    8,221 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 2:01 AM

No!!! I look like that on the real course! I sure don’t want to look like that on WGT

Digg
    Delicious
  • AlaskanDame United States
    9,076 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 9:55 AM

DoctorLarry:

BillHutch:

we have earned it.

Billhutch

There are lots of bald heads on  mobile. . . Go make an avatar there, and it can be your profile picture on P C  (but not your playing avatar on P C).

Digg
    Delicious
  • DampandDusty United Kingdom
    69 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 1:24 PM

Design your own avatar would be BRILLIANT.

Much better than ball effects - waste of time.

Digg
    Delicious
  • YancyCan United States
    2,956 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 2:27 PM

Suggested this in the before times:

Hi, I am Yancy.

Think about this, what if a feller could upload an image of their face/head and then via the innernets and the computers this would get attached to your avatar.

I would also think the option to not have the head turn during the swing would be most proper - so when you swing your opponent has to look right at ya. Useful in match play for the intimidations and such.

I am just sayin'

Digg
    Delicious
  • SeabrookFlash United States
    437 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 6:25 AM

I still think I look like the avatar.  I don't need to be reminded that my hair has fallen out and I've turned into an old fart or that I would cringe if I tried to swing a club as hard as my avatar and that I don't have abs like a 6 pack. However,I still think the female avatars think I'm cute.

Digg
    Delicious
RSS