skip nav

Forums

We neec a SENIOR Avatar

Thu, Aug 1 2019 11:44 AM by TopShelf2010. 21 replies.
  • Ron151 United States
    5 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 8:55 AM
    The only choice I had for a male Avatar was a black male and a mexican looking guy wearing plaid pants? Comon, who wears plaid pants on a golf course? We need a much better selection for white males who look like white guys and seniors with gray or white hair. I noticed there were lots of Avatars for the ladies but only 2 choices for the men.bummer.
    Digg
    Delicious
  • WGTniv United States
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 10:36 AM

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the suggestion.  We will be releasing avatars in small waves and expanding the selections as the game continues to grow. Just so you know each default avatar has 3 clothing styles that you can select for free.  Just click the APPEARANCE button on your profile and you'll be able to scroll through the 3 different options for each of the 3 avatar types.  There are also additional avatars available for purchase in the Pro Shop.

Digg
    Delicious
  • danohi50 United States
    1,020 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 2:21 PM

Im not left handed, but Im surprised that there haven't been the option for that yet.

Digg
    Delicious
  • SWoods India
    62 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 3:25 PM

How about adding hats to the avatars. What % of golfers play without hats?

Digg
    Delicious
  • AlexisStarfire New Zealand
    78 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 5:33 PM

Ron151:
    The only choice I had for a male Avatar was a black male and a mexican looking guy wearing plaid pants? Comon, who wears plaid pants on a golf course? We need a much better selection for white males who look like white guys and seniors with gray or white hair. I noticed there were lots of Avatars for the ladies but only 2 choices for the men.bummer.

Good Luck, I have been asking for female avatars for ages. A change from the ones that have a braided point tail that looks like a dog turd growing out of their head. Long hair (sholder length preferably blonde) and golf skirts.

Digg
    Delicious
  • smason77 United States
    464 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 6:22 PM

Ron151:

I love plaid. Ralph Lauren baby.

I wear plaid khakis all the time on the REAL golf course. No shame in my game.

Digg
    Delicious
  • OlSarge United States
    78 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 5:14 PM

how about a silver haired guy in shorts.

Digg
    Delicious
  • GITrDONE United States
    701 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 5:54 PM

Have ya ever seen an elderly gentleman going around the golf course with the oxygen tank in tow.There's no other sport on Earth where people are that dedicated and committed to they're game.

Get these guy's whatever kind of avatar they want,and hurry before it's to late...

Keep Swinging....

Digg
    Delicious
  • Gloveberg United States
    55 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 9:49 PM

WGTniv:

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the suggestion.  We will be releasing avatars in small waves and expanding the selections as the game continues to grow. Just so you know each default avatar has 3 clothing styles that you can select for free.  Just click the APPEARANCE button on your profile and you'll be able to scroll through the 3 different options for each of the 3 avatar types.  There are also additional avatars available for purchase in the Pro Shop.

Not trying to be a smartass but is there really a reason why different outfits for your avatar (which in no way help your game) costs as much or more than a good driver, couple of wedges, etc..?  To me it's ridiculous to actually pay for different clothes in this game when you already pay for clubs.  I mean, maybe some high end looking outfits you could charge I guess but I'm talking about more free choices.  Maybe I'm just cheap  ;)

Another thing, if you do go in and change your avatar for some reason it will drop your profile picture and revert back to the default picture.  Can something be done about that?

Digg
    Delicious
  • BillHutch Canada
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2019 6:12 PM

Has there been other requests for seniors avatars at least someone with white hair for free.

we have earned it.

Billhutch

Digg
    Delicious
RSS