Forums

Help › Forums

2000 credit reward

Fri, Sep 6 2019 10:21 AM (34 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 4:09 PM

WGT Police Dep is offering a 2000 credit reward for information  as to the where abouts of one   AKA "opyeuclid". Some time after the update on 4/8/10  he and a friend ( known only as " 126 "  at this time ) , did damage to the courses ..The charges are as follows,   #1   He took a new ezgo colf cart and "turfed" several green,s     #2 He then took said new ezgo cart and lit it on fire.      #3 He then took what was left of the cart and pushed it in the lake.    #4 He cut a hole in the chainlink fence on the west side of the driveing range and took as many wgt range ball,s as he could .    #5 Littering , He left several dozen empty beer can,s all over the place .    #6  He  exposed his self  to a surveillance camera ( as he is a 50ish white man ,and it was cold  at the time ,that might  be hard to prove ,, the camera,s are good, but not that good .)      #7  He climbed in a window at the clubhouse and helped himself to the snack bar  ,several hot dog ,s and a bag of chip,s are missing.   Any help with this case will remain anonymous. 

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 5:44 PM
    I'll go ahead and begin my investigation as soon as 25 % of the reward is put in my account!!! lmao Or u can simply deposit in my bag the GI2-S balls in that same amount !!! Almost forgot make em the GREEN BALLS ! LMAO
  • IkeArumba
    99 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 7:01 PM
    I've got inside information on this particular case as I've played with this individual (and his partner). They didn't seem to bad until the beer cart showed up. They immediately sent the cart girl on a transparently ficticious quest for something called "wisconsin dank". As soon as she was out of sight they took the governor off of the cart and proceeded to rip up the fairway, leaving me in a cloud of propane fumes. Not long after I heard several gunshots and lot of yelling, most of which pertained to an argument about which country made the better beer...USA or Canada. I played out the round, amid fairways strewn with empty beer cans and Slim Jim wrappers. I can't say that they harmed me personally, although it was a real *** avoiding the smoking hulk that was a golf cart since it was parked right behind my Ferrari. They're trouble...big trouble...and they should be dealt with. This is my vow to you....I'll find them, play another round and gather information that should entitle me to a good chunk of that two grand. Oh, i forgot....she came back with the dank.
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 6:52 PM

WGT  police dep, update ..  The reward has been changed to 2500 credits  ..   A note from one  " aka opyeuclid "  was found on the back 9 of bethpage by Willy the green,s keeper ..      I opyeuclid was nothing other than a pawn !!   126  was the ( master  ) mind for this atrocity ..   126 got me stupid on Canada beer.. ( it gave me gas )  and I put the blame on him !  ..... opyeuclid went on to say ,,  the gun was not mine !!  and  we saw the Ferrari and i talked 126 out of trashing it !!!  .... These golfer,s  are not to be trusted .           Once more any help with this case will pay 2500 credits

• Ecco2
    28 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 7:30 PM

I just played a round of golf with a guy who matches the description of the picture.  But how can i be anonymous by posting in this forum...... i can say that i did see personally the other guy known as 126 fleeing in a stolen golf cart to Canada. I have alerted the border patrol....These guys need to be brought to justice..... OK Wheres my 2K??/  

• BBBUCKSHOT
    94 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 9:20 AM

Look, I was manning the post at the time he came into Canada with that cart - we charged him duty on it, but he gave his name as 127, not 126 - turns out the address he gave us is no good but I know where his sister lives - I'll give that up for the 2k credits

• pierre126
    36 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2010 3:06 PM

FOR SALE..one golf cart for parts only !!  ....

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 8:43 AM

sure it wasn't the groundhog??

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 12:56 PM

Sounds like a job for internal affairs. That will cost you 5 big ones... thank you.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 1:14 PM

After the detectives reviewed the surveillance video footage of the man exposing himself, it was determined there was nothing significant about the perpetrator to make a sizable case.

RSS