Forums

Help › Forums

What am I missing?!?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 3 2009 5:01 AM (1 replies)
  • SlimShady
    13 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2009 9:25 PM

I've been playing WGT for a few months when I have the occassional moment or two when the newborn son is napping or sleeping in the middle of the night.  I thought I had a great handle on the game and placed in several tournaments at the hack level.  Now, that I've been bumped up to amateur status, I not only can't win anything in tournaments but I can't even break par anymore.  I appreciate that many of the better players on the site have put in a lot more time than I have but I'm afraid I've got "sucker" written on my forehead and I'm the only one in the room that doesn't know the "cheats" that make the game so much easier at this higher level. 

Am I being too paranoid and/or conspiratorial about this?

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2009 5:01 AM

You're not paranoid... and you don't have anything on your forehead, not that I can see anyways =)  There is something that you are overlooking, it is not a 'cheat' per se... more of a trend or pattern to look for... just keep at it and you'll figure it out!  Oh wait... new clubs soon (this week) could change all that anyways, stay tuned!

Keep havin' fun!

RSS