Forums

Help › Forums

DOUBLE EAGLE CLUB

Tue, Mar 19 2024 5:37 PM (1,090 replies)
  • WakeIsland
    213 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2013 3:12 PM

Had one in Match Play on the first hole on the "Best of Back 9" (hole 10 Royal?) won the hole obviously but didnt know you could save the replay on the score card before you advace to the next hole so not in my stats and didnt know how to save at the time ;(

• callaway4wood
    112 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2013 6:07 PM

hi i have one in my replays ace on a par 4 does it qualify

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2013 5:12 AM

"Finally" I made it...Double Eagle 255 yards

:)

R.

• petwil66
    42 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2013 6:19 AM

Yes it counts but it's a waste of time as I have requested to the DOUBLE EAGLE CLUB about the 3 I have that's right 3 and all in my stats but nothing has ever been done .

• Kalliste
    1,405 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2013 6:38 AM

My 1st double-eagle (Legend tee) at the (par 5) 7th hole at Whistler.

Actually hit the shot a little too far  to back of green but luckily got a nice roll-back to the cup.

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=df96e6e0-78a5-48ad-bbca-a1c900ed4b40

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 12:55 PM

my first double eagle o n Merion

Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=c3e42de6-ef42-472b-b83d-a1d3000076b9

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 1:55 PM

The Double Eagle Club that this thread was started about officially stopped accepting members when the club creator Columbiacgt accepted the 100th member. WGT had and has nothing to do with the creation or administration of the club. Coluumbiacgt who is just a member of WGT like all of us created the club to recognize players you scored double eagles. What we got besides the recognition was a virtual trophy with our WGT ID and our club number and the date and hole that the double eagle was scored on. I agree that all players who score double eagles should be recognized in some way. Another player has contacted me about seeing if we can do something to recognize those players who made their double eagles after Columbiacgt stopped accepting members. But it is big undertaking and so far no one has stepped up to do it. But as I stated earlier recognition and virtual trophy created by Columbiacgt was all we got. All we got from WGT was a few extra XP's.  Sometime soon I will try to do something to recognize all those players who scored double eagles after the 100th member was accepted. 

Below are my 2 trophies. 

• TarheelsRule
    5,468 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 2:05 PM

BORN is exactly right here.  This isn't a WGT thing, just something that one of the members put together to recognize the first 100 and when the number was reached he stopped it for his own reasons.

Too many players and Double Eagles now for someone to make the virtual trophies I guess but I don't see the reason to trash WGT and the original founder of the club.  He did exactly what he said and WGT records the DE in your stats.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 10:44 AM

Just be proud to post your DE here. That's all.

R.

RSS