Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Problems with multi-player games

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 1 2015 9:58 AM (7 replies)
  • KevinJChan
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2008 5:22 PM

I've been having problems with multi-player games, which I'd love to do.  Whenever I start them up, the window crashes.

I have no problem playing single games ... what would the issue be?

• Kardiac
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2008 5:24 PM

Good question all I get is a blue screen

• Munn
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2008 8:57 PM

same issue here.  i have been successful only once with a multi-player game...blank blue screen every other time.

• Stebo
    193 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2008 9:41 AM

my man swings at the ball and the ball stays on the tee and the game freezes up.  If I exit and go back it continues the game at the next shot position...but the ball never leaves the ground and it freezes up after every swing 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2015 1:35 AM

Some things never change lol!

And the common denominator is those three posters ^^^^^ have gone. 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2015 8:51 AM

the wgt IT guys will address this chronic problem (many are experiencing) by adding yet another annoying voice layer to the commentator...then the Mods will fill up the strings telling us how to turn it off or avoid it...the actual glitches never seem to get addressed.

...It's like having a large crack in the foundation of your home and then addressing it by putting a coat of paint on one of the upstairs bathroom walls.

oi vey

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2015 9:24 AM

would also love to see you STFU :)

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2015 9:58 AM

jb6000:

would also love to see you STFU :)

Stryder and the others that know you recommended professional help or rehab....you should consider it.....no matter to me either way, but it must be tough to have so many people publically call you out for your addictions and short comings.

RSS