Forums

Help › Forums

Re: block players

Tue, Jul 17 2012 11:00 AM (29 replies)
  • sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 3:07 AM

I see that "spock" has you in a mind trance and that your quible with 4 gig and 64 bits of 25 mem has you screwed.

Never fear! WGT is there to make sure they get the most out of your wallet (purse, bank account, substidy, annunity, trust fund, whatever they can get their grubby little hands on).

The only way is to spend money, "like instant", and I have your rings. PUTZH

• concwest
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 4:20 AM

A, they are ot  all quitters 99 % use windos 32 Bit Operating System and it can only use 4 Gig of Mem regardless what you install. this WGT needs you to upgrade to windows 64 Bit OS I do and I use 25 Gig of Mem, and I always load up the fastest, and of course 64 is twice of the speed 0f 32.

It is not WGT it is computers that are using 32 bit Operating systems are the problem

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 9:16 AM

I agree.

What the heck? you just blocked me. Well, maybe had all the bits fallen into place, you could have...

Lizzie xx

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 9:29 AM

concwest:

A, they are ot  all quitters 99 % use windos 32 Bit Operating System and it can only use 4 Gig of Mem regardless what you install. this WGT needs you to upgrade to windows 64 Bit OS I do and I use 25 Gig of Mem, and I always load up the fastest, and of course 64 is twice of the speed 0f 32.

It is not WGT it is computers that are using 32 bit Operating systems are the problem

That is not accurate and the WGT specs do not call for higher system specs. Heck I was running this game smoothly on a Pent 4 system and Now I have a 32 bit with 2 GB of ram and no meter issues. I would say the meter on my end runs smoothly 98% of the time. It is what runs in the background and low end video cards thats the issue here. 

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 12:27 AM

I had some block paving put down for my drive some years back.  Well, they did a crap job because it's gone all wonky, and now they've done a runner.  I've tried calling them, but the number is no longer in service.  Looks like they blocked me.  If I catch them I'll knock their blocks off.  Blockheads!

• HonestKev
    33 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 1:33 PM

I agree with you my friend: here's another one; 'kerry4towe'

Just posted this on his wall:

"Bad Loser" 

Do not try for another game with me you 'saddo', watch out for him guys he does what most bad losers on here do; he's 5 down after 5 holes and disconnects. Be a man and just forfeit when your done. Also i suggest you get a game together if you play credits your performance was abysmal.

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 2:11 PM

Can't we all just get along? Group hug time?

• tremeluec
    33 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 11:24 AM

I run a 64bit OS with a very good graphics card  but i still have problem's I live in the countryside in france and it's my intenet that drop's out not the OS  i have only quit a few times and that's because i was subject  to abuse  so all player's that  you think have quit may not have the same wonderful internet you have

RSS