Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mondays Maintence .....

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 17 2010 11:21 AM (3 replies)
  • Dutch57
    362 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 3:55 AM

Since the  maintenance on Monday  every club i have has  a much much  faster meter.  The reason i bought these clubs was to slow down the meter  and increase my ability to be precise.   I talked to players all day  Tuesday and Wednesday  to make sure it wasn't  my perception .  After  many  discussion with  Pro golfers..  avgs..  66-72   we all agree  on this point.  YOU HAVE CHANGED THE PROGRAM DRASTICALLY AND WE DON'T LIKE IT. Like many others here i have spent $50 us  currency  here on specialty  clubs and balls only to turn them into a  almost  wasted effort. Until you  fix this ,  I suggest  any new player not  upgrade to any club from the  pro shop..  Its a waste of your money.

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 4:50 AM

Interesting.  A few members have complained about club performance problems since the maintenance.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 5:05 AM

WGTAlex once suggested after product updates to clear Flash caches and play a few rounds to iron everything out (or words to that affect.) While this wasn't a product update I wonder if maybe that thinking applies here? 

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 11:21 AM

Nothing about the clubs was changed during either maintenance.  All that was done was a DB cleanup and some small unrelated bug fixes.

We do not adjust your clubs unless there's an obvious glaring error that's affecting everybody universally like that one time a few months back when punch 5I shots were going 250 yards.  If we made any major changes/fixes like that we would inform you.

RSS