Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Scorecard Driving data at St. Andrews

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 4 2010 12:20 PM (2 replies)
  • ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 5:34 AM

After each round I complete I look over the stats for the round.  Just today I shot a 31 at St. Andrews hitting all the fairways and greens....  but when I checked my driving stats it gave me an 88% which could only mean they were counting the par 3 that you aren't trying to hit the fairway.  I'm not really hurt by it but fairways hit are fairways hit...  and par 3's you are trying for the green and not the fairway.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 10:39 AM

Hi Christopher,

Par 3's aren't taken into account when Driving Accuracy is calculated.  We would leave it off and your accuracy would be counted as 8 for 8 on non par 3 holes.

Sounds like there may be an issue there with it not counting a fairway in the stats if you drive a green on a par 4.  7/8 would also be 88% accuracy.  We'll look into this.

Thanks for the report. =)

*edit* I was able to duplicate this and suffice it to say something is off there.  We'll look into what's causing that and get a fix out ASAP.

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 12:20 PM

But the funny thing was that the fairway drive was checked on the scorecard... it was just the drive percentage..  well go figure...  thanks

RSS