Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Electra vs Yellow Brick Road challenge

Wed, Mar 28 2012 3:11 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • caker72
    307 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 2:37 PM

Just finished my match with Miguel(laute)a very close game till back 9,managed to win 4 up.The guys a credit to your cc guys,a great player and good company.

Thanks Miguel!!!!

Cheers.

Caker72(Phil)

• canuck1056
    3,167 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 3:25 PM

Rolling score update on first page , first post

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 6:10 AM

Jerm and I played our match last night, and what a fun match it was...Early momentum was his, but swung back my way on the back nine...we halved 17 and 18 with birdies allowing me to hang on and win 1 up..Between Slors and this challenge, i've spent a LOT of time with members of Elecrtra lately, and i gotta say that everyone i've played has been the most courteous and enjoyable opponent.

Jerm and i had some great conversations as we went around the course, and he was most hospitable...we both shared in a few miseries as far as putts we should have made, but all in all a most enjoyable time regardless of the outcome

Cheers to Jerm....Cheers to Electra and cheers to BigCountry & Canuck for setting this up!

=bk=

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 6:32 AM

Thanks BigKnight,   Yellow Brick Roads Carrow1 and I had a very enjoyable close match to open this well organized tournament, congrats to the players of both clubs for scheduling and completing their matches in timely order.     Very enjoyable, and thanks to YBRCC for the opportunity to compete with them!

• canuck1056
    3,167 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 1:39 PM

The last match has been played  .  I had the pleasure of playing that round with stevebye15. Was a great match with a couple of good laughs . Steve it was very honorable of you to wait in the lobby while I dealt with a customer , so we could finish the game . From the reports I have gotten everyone in Electra spoke highly of all the Y.B.R. members that played as to there sportsmanship and the fun they had competing . Well done to all .

Aaron was a pleasure working with you to set this up , we will have to have another go at it in the not to distant future .

The final out come was

Electra  9    Y.B.R    6

Jerome aka Coach aka Magoo

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 3:11 PM

Thanks Jerome, enjoyed working with you as well.  CONGRATS to Electra picking up the club victory!

This was a fun event for both clubs and one that I hope we'll have again....lol, may have to make it 2 out of 3! :-)

Cheers -bc- (Aaron)

• PAGES
RSS