Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Questionable scores

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 24 2010 2:24 AM (3 replies)
  • 1963jth
    14 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 3:50 PM

I just played a tournament and was quite shocked to see the top scores when I finished. At least 10 people had scores of 60 or below. A little more investigation and I discovered that these same people often get scores like this in tournaments. I don't care what equipment you are using, there is no way you can get consistent scores that low without cheating. WGT needs to look into this. 

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 4:34 PM

Hi 1963jth,

The reason you are seeing such low scores is due to the fact that the Multi-Round Open is currently set up so that all players play from the White Tees.  The Master Tier players normally play tees that are much farther back and some of them are exceptionally adept at this game.

Rest assured, we actively take measures to ensure there is no "outside assistance".  Accounts will be flagged and thoroughly investigated if and when they are deemed suspicious.

Thanks and good luck out there.  =)

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 5:23 PM

Thanks for piping in on yet another cheating thread Niv, sure is getting old.

1963, in case you didnt know, the fellow that gave you the answer above IS an ex-player (mostly ex I guess..hehe.) who always had those same kind of scores. 

Not very likely he would be working for the company if he was cheating before.

Those scores come from lots of practice, skill and yes good equipment helps, as does the closer tee boxes just as he mentions. 

Keep on practicing and you'll see, I went from 42 for 9 holes to 31 now 3 times, and I've been here under two months, its possible alright.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 2:24 AM

wait till they have a tourny from the red tees then youll see low scores practice practice my boy youl be amazed at the scores you will shoot after 1500 ranked rounds

hit em straight chip

RSS