Forums

Help › Forums

Re: FREINDS INVITE

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 19 2009 9:13 PM (3 replies)
  • theBigT
    23 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2009 8:52 PM

hi talex.i still can't send out freinds invites.i know there are players out there looking for someone to play with.i have got help from tibbets and nivlac but i can't see the invite on the screen.im sure im doing it right.heres what i do.i go to wgt players.pick out anyone.click on there name.it goes to there screen but it doesnt say invite to play or freind invite on the right side next to their picture.it does say invite to play after their name,avg. and awards.what am i doing wrong or do i need to invite to play after there avg. and awards'either tibbets or nivlac showed me their screeen where it shows invite to play and next to it freind invite but i tryed with several players and it dosen't show up on my screen so i could only accept freinds invites if someone sends me one.am i nuts?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2009 8:45 PM

You should see an Add as Friend button on a player's profile page. If they are also online, you should see an Invite to Play button. Can you take a screen shot of what you are seeing instead?

• theBigT
    23 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2009 9:00 PM

COULD YOU TELL ME HOW TO SEND YOU A SCREEN SHOT.I DON'T KNOW HOW.

RSS