Forums

Help › Forums

Re: If your are going to disconnect, please don't do it on your turn! Reply Make Sticky!!

Thu, Mar 4 2010 12:23 PM (6 replies)
  • Leethal
    13 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 2:29 PM

Guys, we all have to disconnect from time to time during a round.  Whether it's frustation or fajitas, disconnecting is inevitable.

But PLEASE don't do it on your turn!  It freezes the round for the other players and is among the most grievous of offenses.

This is a gentleman's game, remember. 

Just disconnect on the next player's turn.  No worries.

Please repost, reply, and make Sticky! 

Rate high 5 stars!

• lumpner
    23 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 3:56 PM

thx for the tip. now i will remember the proper way to exit. ty,lou

• onestonemanone
    45 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 6:20 PM

also i have found if you close the window it creates problems, please leave thru the menu. HIT EM STR8

• woodrowwilson
    22 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 7:47 PM

Nice tip! I think I did this once or twice, never knew!

Also, I'm just started posting tonight, and didn't know how to rate. I clicked on the rating, thinking it was a link, only to realize I lowered the rating! Sorry bud.

• Baiken
    53 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 7:55 AM

Good info all should read.

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 3:26 AM

If you find that game has frozen because of someone quitting on their turn, you can exit yourself and clicking on the PLAY NOW will give you the option of finishing the round by yourself.

Not ideal if you were with friends but certainly handy if you're way under par:)

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 12:23 PM
    Sorry Leethal but the last time I disconnected was when the game froze on me and then didn't give me enough time to aim and shoot.... like when it unfroze I had 20 seconds to aim and shoot. I started the swing but the time died on me right before I clicked the mouse to hit...... sort of sucked...... Then I disconnected because that was like totally shitty to not give me enough time after my game froze on me right at the start. Sorry about that Buzzzz
RSS