Forums

Help › Forums

Re: just not right

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 21 2010 11:05 PM (7 replies)
  • DanManCan
    270 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2010 8:05 PM

I'm in a 18 hole ready-go, 3 under going into 18 and the meter totally screws me... Lost ball.  WGA should be able to tell when the meter lags, freezes, jumps, etc, and not penalize the player.  The sporatic and jumpy,lagging meter has got to be the bigest bug in this program.  Is there no hope for improvement.  It sucks when one looses credits because of game performance.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 1:32 AM

WGA must give that game a crack lol

• Chazzz7
    53 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 6:47 AM
    Why is it so hard to fix a balky meter it ruins a great game and your stuck with shots you have no control over ,at least in real golf you made th bad shot yourself.
  • navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 8:29 AM

I watch the metter real closr,If it does anything other than normal,I let go to the end .Its like a practice storke

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 1:15 PM

DanManCan:

I'm in a 18 hole ready-go, 3 under going into 18 and the meter totally screws me... Lost ball.  WGA should be able to tell when the meter lags, freezes, jumps, etc, and not penalize the player.  The sporatic and jumpy,lagging meter has got to be the bigest bug in this program.  Is there no hope for improvement.  It sucks when one looses credits because of game performance.

The meter does not have to be an issue. All you have to do is use your head. As Navigater said watch it closely and if it glitches at all don't click ,an normally it glitches really early so it's fairly easy to see when it's going to skip. played 27 holes this morning. The meter glitched about 5 times but didn't cause any problems because I did not click when it did. 

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 3:20 PM

born, yes it is fairly easy to let the meter go when it hesitates early, but the meter also freezes and spikes right before the snap line making it almost if not impossible to stop the click.  I, like Dan have had many rounds ruined by a late spike in the meter.  When paying 600 credits for a premium master tourney or a 100 for R-Go you would expect a smooth meter.  As Dan stated earlier, it really does suck .  And for it to happen on the last hole makes it even worse.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 9:22 PM

Totally agree with Salami,,its impossible to let it go when it spikes at a point of no return,,it ruined my WGA  this week,

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 11:05 PM

Wheres the WGA it sounds like a fun game

LOL Chip

RSS