Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Perfect Swing?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 24 2010 10:57 PM (3 replies)
  • S1ow
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2010 8:41 PM

I've had two swings recently in which I have hit "excellent" on the swing meter and the ball, both times, has not started off on the line that I aimed it on. 

I realize that the precision of the club probably has something to do with that, however, there's nothing more frustrating than setting up for a shot, hitting the line perfectly, and having the shot start off either to the left or right thus winding up off target because of this.

I don't know if this is a bug or not.  If not, I'm sorry for posting in the wrong section.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2010 11:20 AM

YES,,Everyone,,Welcome to the lateral Deviation club...When your meter stutters 40 percent of the time you will be a fully enrolled member// let us know when it does and il post you your membership card,,bye

• badoscar
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2010 7:20 PM

Yes,  It is not as big of a problem for me as the jittery swing meter but i do have it. happen.  At first I always thought both were programed to help encourage the beginners to upgrade thier clubs $$$$, which i have not done because those of you that have still complain about the same issues.  I to this day do not get how people get 27's, 28's, or 29's with these problems.  I do not expect to get these kind of scores with my current clubs,  however upgrading for most does not help.  For a FEW it has seemed to help a ton.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 10:57 PM
    both above replies to this post should be deleted, neither of the address the issue brought up by the original poster. I also have had the problem of hitting a shot right on the line and had it go left by the same amount as if I hit it 1/4 short. I would consider it a bug,
RSS