Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Need to take a break!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 17 2010 3:37 PM (6 replies)
  • uagoldenbear84
    15 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 11:58 AM

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fed up with the my timing being off....the club distance not being accurate...even after making 100 adjustments to make the perfect shot.   FRUSTRATING!!!!!   F$%K!  Absolute B$#%SH*%!

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 12:12 PM

I've taken many small breaks from this game over my long stay here.   Sometimes  a week, others a month or two.

It's nice to get away from the VEM, puny holes, and aggravation that this game will throw at you constantly.

But I always come back.

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 1:59 PM

Try Scrabble..it's fun and educational!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 1:59 PM

I ran into a wall right after Christmas and lost my game for a couple of weeks. Couldn't do anything right and had no clue where to start fixing what. It goes away.......

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2010 3:14 PM

I'm in a horrible place right now with my game, all over the place and it's actually becoming painful rather than a pleasure.

A recent round over Bethpage sums it all up. 8 birdies and I still shot a 74, I didn't think that was possible!!!

Would love to take a break from it but honestly, giving up cigarettes was easier!

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2010 3:24 PM

When you decide to come back to play, make sure you call a press conference but hand pick the reporters and don't allow any questions to asked after your statement.

I hear this is the only way to roll when conducting the PR element of your career.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2010 3:37 PM

Everything has changed, and nothing has changed.

RSS