Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Any one noticed the game is playing up again ?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 16 2010 6:32 PM (5 replies)
  • cobra4
    359 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 12:22 AM

Looks like wgt have triggerd the VEM switch back on, this game is back to where we was 3 weeks ago. On Sunday i  expierienced it more than ever,all the clubs are playing short the wind is throwing the ball off more than it should,and as for the putter well, thats just horrendous.

Please switch it back off WGT i can't see the point in why you do this. Or are you doing this to make us play more shots so we buy more balls i wonder ? Take a look at my scoring up until last week, shooting low 30's consistently, now making a par is difficult, and we know why...I have been VEMMED.

• hatch62
    57 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 7:55 AM
    Losing more balls that ever. Went to the more costly ball to try and improve, but its costing more then its worth. The big gripe is the meter sticking. And yes the wind is not very consistant at all, hit a 130 yd shot 145 with no tail wind... go figure.
  • jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 9:18 AM

Yes it is SO bluddy noticable ever time they do this and it absolutey stinks. 

The game is a real pleasure to play when the meter works and the VEM is turned off, you hit a bad shot and you know exactly why you did, the way it should be.

Hitting a great shot only to have it deviate 10 - 20 yards because of some ridiculous random deviation factor is just plain stupid and can really ruin a great round.  

It seems that over the last week and a half that it has been only a couple times (2 weeks before that VEM was gone completely) where that SOB showed his ugly face and then mysteriously disappeared soon after.  

Like you I wish he would disappear for good, I'm hoping that at the least when they add some more difficulty with shot lie angles and such that they will turn it off for good. 

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 5:20 PM

Spotted him again tonight in the bushes in BPB with Andyson. 

Tried to shoot the basturd but he took off when i dropped my club and reached for the 12 gauge.

VERY annoying, please do turn this crap back off.  

• Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 6:06 PM

My game has been great lately..shot a smooth 28 today in the unlimited..a 54 few days back in the back and black...so not sure whats the problem..maybe the vem loves me..i did send it flowers for Vday..you heartbreakers...or  maybe its a user problem..take care and happy hitting

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 6:32 PM

Kosei82:

maybe the vem loves me..i did send it flowers for Vday..you heartbreakers...

Damn I knew I forgot something!  :P

RSS