Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Meter problems

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 19 2010 3:55 PM (2 replies)
  • Brian1921
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2010 4:55 PM

I have been trying to get the timing down on the meter, however the meter sticks sometimes and stutters. Is this due to my laptop system not not being compatable, or do others have this problem. I would like to enjoy this game, but if everytime I try to play the meter sticks I do not stand a chace to improve. Can someone HELP?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2010 5:55 PM

Hi Brian,

You can refer to this thread to check your system against the minimum requirements to see if your PC matches up.  You'll also want to make sure that your Flashplayer is up to date (we support the 10.0 release, not the beta) and that your video card drivers are current.  Many users have reported better overall performance from Mozilla's Firefox and Google's Chrome browsers over Internet Explorer, so that may be an option for you to persue.

If you are close to the minimum specs or barely above then you may wish to try playing in a lower graphics setting, a smaller game window or disabling some of the other optional settings such as the flagstick animation.

Smoothing out the meter is an issue that we are aware of and are working to improve the performance from our end.  In the interim we urge all users to take whatever steps they can to help improve performance from their end as well.

Thanks and hit 'em well =)

• Lance60
    6 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 3:55 PM

I left this game for a while due to the dodgy meter.

Today I installed the Opera 10.10 browser on my computer, and decided to see if it made a difference. It sure has! My meter is way more steady than with Firefox - no comparison! With Opera, all of the plugins are the latest and pre-installed.

Give it a try - it has made a big difference for me!

RSS