Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ready Go playing conditions.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 11 2010 4:38 PM (2 replies)
  • stanroca
    52 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 1:48 PM

I've been playing on here for quite a while now and I can say that it is one of my favourite time wasters.  However, I am beginning to feel like there is a conspiracy afoot.  It seems that no matter what time of the day or night lately that I register for a particular Ready Go tourney, I get the same playing conditions.  For example, the last 4 or 5 Kiawah 18 tourneys played have all had Heavy winds and our favourite Standard greens.

The question remains, are the conditions for the tournaments set weekly, daily or do they randomize? 

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 3:38 PM

They are the same for each type of RG.   For example, Kiawah Front 9 will always be low winds and fast greens.   You should always check the conditions prior to signing up though.   That can be found through the main WGT webpage at the tournaments link.

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/readygo_new.aspx

But, there was a change to conditions recently,  including Kiawah 18  (green speed went down from fast to standard, don't remember if wind changed as well).

• CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 4:38 PM

stanroca:
    The question remains, are the conditions for the tournaments set weekly, daily or do they randomize? 

When the Ready Go's Started there were Differing conditions set per 9 hole front, back or all 18 format. How ever these conditions did change after the last up date.

So the answer to your question is None of the Above. The current conditions should remain the same until the next up date. At which time they may change and they may not. This is up to the discretion of WGT.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

CC...

RSS