Forums

Help › Forums

Re: putting

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 8 2010 3:25 PM (4 replies)
  • ale40
    4 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 11:13 AM

i cant get the hang of putting . i hit the greens in regulation then frickin 6 put all over the place . any tips....sugestions

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 12:48 PM

Play lots more rounds. This game is not your average online game It can bring even the best players here to their knees. I know lots of other games that I have mastered in only a few times of playing but I have 920 or so ranked rounds here and still have trouble from time to time. The community here is very competitive (me included) and for the most part wouldnt have it any other way. The one thing I can promise you is the more you play the better you will get and just when you think you have figured it out you will soon find that you are wrong and will have seemingly start from scratch. Hang in there and practice, practice, practice. Good shooting and see you on the course.

Jason

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 1:21 PM

ale40:

i cant get the hang of putting . i hit the greens in regulation then frickin 6 put all over the place . any tips....sugestions

Welcome to the game ale40

Check out the putting tips here....http://wgt.com/forums/t/559.aspx

This guide is written by a very good player here

1,644 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 6:16 AM

Off topic:  An Aussie with a pick of Don Cherry!  You don't see that every day! LOL

• ale40
    4 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 3:25 PM

actually it was dopelganger week on facebook. so i picked Don Cherry. also i noticed it has me as australian actually im a brit living in Canada

RSS