Forums

Help › Forums

Re: explain these guys that dis-connect!!!!!

Fri, Feb 12 2010 2:21 AM (4 replies)
  • Blutox
    4 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 6:39 AM

Please explain to me why these guys dis-connect if they have a bad round.   WHY would you want a handicap you don't or can't play to consistantley.  I f everybody reports every score..........duh.....

• Billthescouser
    1 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2010 1:02 PM

I would just like to support your post ..........  It so maddening when someone disconnects when they are having a bad game.   Can't something be done.  I have never disconnected as I believe it is disrespectful.

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2010 5:25 PM

Its a big problem here guys, best advice I can give is make some friends and play with a regular group or join the ladders. The people who play in those matches do not quit very often without an explanation.

• hawkeyefan19
    3 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 8:41 PM
    I don't mind if someone is playing way above their average but it just ticks me off when they join a game and without a word in chat, just disconnect. You're +1 or 2 SO FREAKING WHAT? I'd like the win, if that's what's happening, to go into my average instead of a solo round. If I want a SOLO, I wouldn't invite or join a game. Maybe there could be penalty strokes assesed when someone consistently quits games. I don't know but I just finished a game against a "Master" and beat him by one lousy stroke, +1 to his +2 and he didn't as much as saying he wasn't going to save the score, just BOOM, disconnected. Thanks DforDhead. Twit.
  • Bronson33
    3 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 2:21 AM
    Guys who disconnect? Had a lot of them lately. Spoiled brats who expect to win because they're sandbaggers-(cheats)-with no class. So their down 1 with 1 to go and they put it in the weeds-knowing they have no chance to win, they make you wait 5 min to collect.I have a writen lists of these twits and when they come into my challenge-I send them a "love note"-which I won't repeat. Maybe we should start posting their names on a special list so they will have a hard time getting a match-WGT will not do anything-they rake 10% of all Match Play action----Funny thing notice these guys only play for credits-their avg, has not changed in weeks- My avg changes daily- I've been a member 2 months and have 500 ranked rounds-play in all the Ready Go ----So I think the issue is all about winning credits and when things go wrong-they bail out like the chickenettes they are.
RSS