Forums

Help › Forums

Re: superbowl

Sat, Feb 6 2010 10:19 PM (24 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 6:15 PM

Salamii, don't forget when Bradshaw and Montana played the rules were stacked for the defenses.  You could bump receivers anywhere as long as the ball wasn't in the air, you could hit QBs in the legs, no "tuck" rule, and on and on.  Lots of rules changes since then to protect the QB and open the game up.

Colts 38  Saints 33

I hope its a good game.  It will be tough to beat last years game for drama and excitement.

• Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 6:47 PM

Guys we are talking about present day players. Yes there has been a lot of great ones in the past, but quit living in the past. I hope the Saints pull it out, but Peyton right now is the best 4th quarter comeback kid, hands down. Get with the new age, all your alls guys are retired.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 8:09 PM

My Father is a Colts Fan. Since the days of Baltimore, Unitas. Berry, Lenny Moore, Weeb Eubanks...etc. He is still with them, even over time and change of location. He will be rooting for them tomorrow as will I. He placed a sizable bet (gulp) on the Saints. Very strange and successful man. He wins either way. I love it.

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 9:55 PM

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 10:19 PM

SweetiePie:
     He placed a sizable bet (gulp) on the Saints......wins either way. I love it.

LOL.  Many of my friends have done this before.  

Either its because the reason you mentioned or attempting to straight jinx the opposition.

I hate betting this game.  Think I'm just going to W/D my winnings from the AFC championship game and "love me some me" with a present, perhaps a SC Squareback #2.  

Oh yeah :)

RSS