Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Problem playing with a friend

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 2 2010 2:29 PM (5 replies)
  • Villun
    20 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 2:27 PM

A buddy of mine is not displaying as "on line" in spite of the fact that he is INDEED on line?  Any ideas????

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 4:15 PM

What does it say ext to "Available To:" on the left hand side of the page above his friend list?

• Villun
    20 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 11:54 AM

was going back and forth -- sometimes mine said ":no one - in tourney mode" and sometimes HIS said that.  He said he was "inviting" me to play and I would decline immediately.  When I tried to "invite" him to play, I could not find him on a friends list - I tried manually, and the response was that he could not be found.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 12:12 PM

If either status says "Available to: no one - in tourney mode," you won't be able to connect for a match until you complete or forfeit whatever tournament round you started previously.

• Villun
    20 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 12:58 PM

are you including "multi-round" tourneys?  I mean to say, if I have completed the first round of a multi-round, then I am not allowed to play with a friend until the multi-round has ended?  AND/OR, does that also mean even though I have completed my tournament play, (say as in a "Ready-Go") as long as the tournament is still going on - playing with a friend is impossible?  If so - that is a BAD THING (in my humble opinion).

Another thing - As I said previously, the message kept changing back and forth and a few times even when we BOTH were "Available" we still couldn't hook up.  He told me my "green available dot" was on the whole time, (at least what he saw) and on MY screen his green dot was NEVER on.  I just assumed either YOU guys OR HE (his computer) was having a problem.

THANKS for your quick replies and HELP.  It is appreciated!

• Villun
    20 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 2:29 PM

This afternoon -- ONCE AGAIN -- my status on HIS computer is GREEN... HE does not show up as GREEN on my computer.  Not sure if it is HIM or ME -- but I'd like to know.  He is CLCSTEEL.  Thanks if you can assist...

RSS