Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Early Towell

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 1 2010 9:21 PM (6 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 2:00 PM

I must relate this, because I don't understand this.

Now, I must set the scene. My screen is broken and allows only black and white. Because of this, I am playing with starter balls. And so, in black and white, with starter balls, I turn on my "anyone, Pro+, Lamp" and receive an invite.

He is a pro at 68 plus small change. We play with my jugular exposed. As it unfolds, we reach # 17 at Kiawah and I am +2 and he is level. He goes into the water and I miss the green, left. He hits his 3rd a bit left, and then, he left.

All he had to do, most likely, was just finish what he wanted to start, which he did start, and he could have won. My God, what a pansy.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 2:08 PM

Give that man the Early Towel Award!!!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 2:30 PM

Indeed! It's the mispelling that always comes into play.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 2:44 PM

Those damn typos!  Such pesky critters...

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 2:59 PM

The typos are a focking nightmare!

• TarheelsRule
    5,468 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 3:08 PM

Happens all the time. I don't know why people don't have the common courtesy to finish a round. I was playing match play the other day and had 2 opponents in a row to quit, not forfeit on the 17th hole, with them putting from a foot down 2 holes.  Maybe he jumped in the lake and was waiting for you SP...who knows maybe the gators got him.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 9:21 PM

Trying to understand is the hard part. All I know is that an eagle is super hard at #18 when you don't play it.

RSS