Forums

Help › Forums

Re: you turn pro and stuff changes

Sat, Jan 30 2010 12:15 PM (2 replies)
  • jenniferjohnson3
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2010 10:37 PM

I'm not one to complain but as soon as I turned pro the whole game changed.  I've played enough to know that something has changed and I don't feel i'ts right.  I just played my wifes avatar because she thought something was wrong.  She was right, I,m actually known as dalejohnson38, anyways she drew to my attention that as soon as she made pro everything changed.  She's right!!!!  MY dad Jayjohnson70 has said the same thing which he has even given up atleast $60.00 to this site.  The should stay the same. I'm very Unhappy right now and I feel this particular site is just out for money!!!  My family already spent $60.00 just in clubs and balls wouldn't you think it would improve there game, NO!!!!!!!!!    It says slower swing meter, don't believe it!!!!  I watched and timed it!!!!!!!!!   My main thing is to tell the person or person that runs this site to get right I don't like for my family to be messed over!!!!!!!  If some one questions me just go buy you some clubs that the meter says slow you'll see that they are alot faster then the starter clubs.  Don't make a dollar off of my family!!!!!!!! 

• bigdil101
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2010 4:40 AM

dude stop complaining

you sign up to this site and bought those clubs, so it is your own fault

ive tried most of the clubs and all of them seem to be the correct speedmeter that is labeled for them

they arnt going to be slower than starter clubs because stater clubs have no deffinition "as in" they have know accuarcy or recovery or a decent speedmeter

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2010 12:15 PM

Bud: u and your wife make an excellent pair. Now there is not another person in this world that will get stuck with either one of you and your complaining. Just deal with it like everyone else. If you don't like the game just leave and see how many people will miss you.

J

RSS