Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lowest average ever obtained?

Sat, Jan 30 2010 9:18 PM (5 replies)
  • jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2010 8:50 PM

Might be hard to pin this one down not sure.

Just curious as I just seen someone with a 56.03 average which I think is the lowest I have seen. 

Tibbets had around 56.50 recently and I know there are a couple others around that level, has anyone ever got down to the 55 level???

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2010 9:25 PM

Tibbets was there for a bit...

• bigdilba01
    219 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2010 12:46 AM

believe it or not ive actually seen tibbets's average down in the low 54's

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2010 4:05 AM

Speaking of "tibbets". [Subject]; I would truly like to read some comments from the old school players that played against "THE"Tiger Woods of wgt. and also there feelings on his retirement, and do they truly beleive that someone as good as tibbets can retire? I never played against him - I didnt know him, but since his retirement I sort of miss seeing his name at the top of the leaderboards..lol. I put up a post the day after he left and in it I mentioned that I feel strongly that he will return under a different name. By doing that, I feel it might make it intresting for him "again". Just curious, gentlemen and ladies that had the privlage of playing against and knowing the Best player of this game we call Virtual Golf.

1,644 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2010 7:42 PM

You don't have to go any further than this thread to see how much of a loss this community has just suffered.  

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2010 9:18 PM

i tip my hat

RSS