Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How do you sign up for a Ready-Go?

Fri, Jan 29 2010 5:09 PM (3 replies)
  • MikeandMary
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2010 5:01 PM
    I'm a relative "newbie" so excuse my ignorance...I read all over the FAQ's that there are always a Ready-Go tournament available to enter. Yet, when I go to join it always says, "There are no tournaments available to you at this time". I have enough credits to join so that can't be the issue. What am I missing?
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2010 5:04 PM

Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, or Vermont

The states listed above have all passed laws specifically designed to prohibit skill gaming.  If you live in one of those states, you won't be able to play Ready-Go tournaments or Match Play Challenges.

• MikeandMary
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2010 5:07 PM

Ooohhh...Bummer!

This has got to be associated with Rod Blagojevich...he's messed up everything in Illinois!

Thanks for the response.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2010 5:09 PM

MikeandMary:
    What am I missing?

A state government that lets you play online for money, or the like. You apparently live in a state that prohibits this.

Quote from Soulcatcher Jan.6......

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont.

Sorry

RSS