Help › Forums

Re: when balls run out during a round

Tue, May 15 2018 2:16 AM (35 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2018 7:57 PM

DoctorLarry:

Thanks Robert.

You are a class act and I am glad to virtually know you!

You're very welcome. And the feeling is mutual. You also are a very class act and a gentleman. 

• KimoKauai
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2018 5:55 PM

Downbylaw11:

Ok, this annoys the hell out of me and i dont know if anyone else has posted it.  but when a sleeve of balls runs out in the middle of a round, it just gives you starter balls automatically, even if you might have another sleeve of balls purchased of the same type, which sucks since i normally use slower swing meter balls and to make the speed adjustment mid round is pretty difficult. 

possible suggestions to fix this

1. automatically equip you with the same set of balls if theyre available

2. let you select what balls you'd like to use when your current sleeve runs out during a round

3. allow you to finish the entire round with your current ball before taking it out of play

who's with me?

the only reason I bought a golf bag was so I could get a ball from there if I ran out during a round, come to find out you can't do that.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2018 1:23 PM

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2018 1:54 PM

TopShelf2010:

KimoKauai:
    the only reason I bought a golf bag was so I could get a ball from there if I ran out during a round, come to find out you can't do that.

Sounds like you didn't research the product before you purchased it.

Nice first post by the way.

Don

Holy crap, a L95 TM?

Man, the idiots are breeding so fast these days we're gonna need to find a way to curb their numbers.  Perhaps if any fertile ladies entering into a relationship with these individuals could perform some sort of intelligence test before before performing any love acts then the number of idiots could be brought back under control.

Nothing complex, a simple "count the number of boobs" test should do the trick.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2018 2:24 PM

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 2:16 AM

Cheers Don.  I actually intended to edit my post but since you agree I'll leave it alone  :)

What made me think about changing it was the fact that I have many instances in my memory where I've been mean to someone and then regretted it.  Whether here, among friends when a kid or just losing patience with my own kids now and then. 

There are quite a few moments in my life I'd like to revisit and do things differently.

They all have one thing in common though.  They are all times when I was unpleasant, never when I was nice.

RSS