Help › Forums

Re: C-T-T-H Sweeps

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 8 2020 6:41 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TigersWhoody
    15 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 10:18 AM

Theres a game site pogo.com they have cash jackpots that build up to $5000 . every game read $4999 for days lmao no one ever won . Prolly the same here lol 

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 2:58 PM

I would like to resurrect this old thread.  I played all of the March CTTH Sweeps at the end of the month and am wondering the same about prizes.

WGT says:

Play a nine-hole closest-to-the-hole challenge on Congressional. Three winners by random drawing get 500 WGT credits each. No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. Please see rules for details.

oilyrag:
    would be interesting to see if anyone posts here having actually won one of the monthly sweeps

I need a winner to step forward and let us know if this ever happens.  Or WGT could do the proper thing and actually post a list of the three winners for each sweeps completed.

Hmmmmmm????

Tim

• HALFBACKFLANK
    416 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 3:36 PM

I used to play most of the CTTH sweeps tourneys. It took over 2 years before I eventually won a 500 credit prize. 

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 4:32 PM

HALFBACKFLANK:
    It took over 2 years before I eventually won a 500 credit prize. 

Thanks so much for getting back to me on this, I have been doing the sweeps for pretty much a year now so i guess I only have another year to go before I MIGHT win...LOL

You let WGT off the hook at least we now can say someone has actually won a prize 

Thanks HalfBackFlank and thanks WGT.

Tim

• HB1717
    303 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 6:41 PM

I"ve  recently won 500 credits in the ctth sweeps a month or 2 ago.I was surprised too after playing most times for 5 years,also wondering if anybody ever won this thing.I used their rocks,don"t use good balls for this.Try it and you never know gl.

• PAGES
RSS