Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club inactive Members!

Thu, Feb 9 2012 4:22 PM (5 replies)
  • MrSCicero
    154 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 11:24 AM

Is there any other Club owners that are having problems with member asking to become active members in your club and then not reading the CC forus or posting any replys to messages that you send them?

Anyone have any ideas how to correct this problem, I really don't want to have to remove players from the club but also don't like to spend my time trying to get members to stay on top of the Club messages as it takes time away from getting to play the game I love as much as the next guy.

Thaank you

MrSCicero

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 12:33 PM

Some members just aren't active in the forums. The quiet type i guess. If they play in your club tournaments then that's fine. But if they're not active in the tournaments or the forums then remove them from the club to make room for people who will.

• DrivingMissRosie
    130 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 3:06 PM

I agree totally with Dazza

It astounds me that people would even want to be a member of a CC and then not participate in anything.

I mean...what's the point?

Would they do that in a real life Country Club? I doubt it

I have no hesitation whatsoever in removing inactive players

Rosie

xxx

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 3:49 AM

Agreed i had lots in my club when i took over but i rid my club of them and now have a club to be proud of. Only 3 of my members have not played a comp this month give them a month and oust them.Clive

• BogeyOne
    1,966 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 3:54 PM

I have removed about 80 from my club in the past 3 months for just what you are talking about.  They clearly didn't need us and we surely did not need them.  They contributed nothing.

Martin the nap taker, the taker of naps and the owner of the club "Senior Citizens"

• d3194
    211 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 4:22 PM

AMEN  I just closed my cc and started a new one.  2 members  1 being me played in cc tournys   Got mad shut it down  I begged these folks , ask for their help in making club better  not one said a word. will be more selective this time around.  Fairways and Greens all Don.

RSS