Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hello All

Wed, Jan 27 2010 7:41 PM (2 replies)
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 1:53 PM

This is not really an introduction since I have been playing since 12/30/09, but I am new to master level.  I never tried to avoid master level, I actually try to score my best and post them. [edited]  So I bought the new daytona putter, amazing by the way, in 1 practice round, 1 ranked round (which bumped me to master) and 1 match play round, a total of 24 holes, I was minus 15.  What a difference in game though Master.  Its hard, shot 2 over in first practice with the clubs I traded in for.  In my opinion, this is the only way to play this game, golf is not simple and this game for all its greatness has been a little too simple.  So looking forward to playing all the other masters in like a month when I can adjust to the faster meter.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 2:14 PM

Neil, I have edited your post to remove your comment about another player.  It is against forum policy to "call out" others by name in the forums.  Thanks for your understanding.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 7:41 PM
    Sorry for the calling out, but I think that policy is really needs some review, how else are people supposed to know when they bet someone some credits that the person is a complete fraud? Check the scores, they dont lie. You believe its normal for someone to shoot 33 and 46 in the same day?
RSS